Situated in a convenient tucked away position, this substantial detached house offers both spacious and versatile accommodation arranged across two excellent floors. Offered with no onward chain, points of particular note include:
- An impressive reception hall with engineered oak flooring, a fine staircase rising to the first floor and doors leading to all the principal ground floor rooms.
- A double aspect drawing room with windows to the side and sliding patio doors opening directly to the rear garden and a study at the front of the house with a feature bay window.
- A well fitted double aspect kitchen/breakfast room with a range of wall and floor mounted units, a useful utility room with a door to outside and an adjacent dining room.
- The ground floor accommodation is completed by an additional sitting room and a cloakroom.
- On the first floor there is a large and very useful landing with doors to all bedrooms. The double aspect principal bedroom is superb with a walk through dressing room and en suite bathroom and there are a further four bedrooms - one with an en suite and the others very well served by the family bathroom.
The house is situated just to the south of the town centre where there is a Waitrose, Costa Coffee, WH Smith, a post office, banks, a library and numerous other shops. The regional town of Royal Tunbridge Wells lies about 7 miles to the north and East Grinstead about 13 miles to the west where there are further excellent shopping and recreational facilities and the area has a number of excellent schools and educational facilities for boys and girls of all ages.
To the front of the house a gravel driveway provides parking and turning for a number of vehicles as well as access to the double garage. Established trees and hedging provide a high degree of seclusion and a pathway leads to the rear garden, which extends to about 50ft, is mainly laid to lawn and has a patio adjoining the house.
Kitchen/breakfast room & utility room
3 bath/shower rooms (2 en suite)
No onward chain