Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Unique detached family house with spacious and versatile accommodation arranged over two very good floors. Presented well throughout, points of particular note include:
- An inviting and impressive open plan reception hall with exposed beams and timbers, personal door to the garage, cloakroom and stairs rising to the first floor.
- A drawing room with an excellent inglenook fireplace with a wood burning stove and French doors to the garden is open plan to a dining room with areas of exposed brickwork and timbers. There is also a separate family room to the front of the house.
- A superb triple aspect kitchen/breakfast room with windows to either side and French doors opening directly to the garden. The kitchen is well fitted and equipped with a range of wall and base units, long work surfaces and a good range of integrated appliances. Adjacent is a utility room with a butler sink and door to outside.
- To the first floor the landing leads to an impressive principal bedroom with outlooks of the garden, dressing area and a spacious en suite bathroom. A guest bedroom to the front of the house also has an en suite.
- The three remaining bedrooms, one of which is currently used as study, are all well served by a family bathroom.
The property is situated towards the end of Church Road and close to the town centre for good shopping facilities including Waitrose and Morrisons supermarkets. There are schools for children of all ages and recreational amenities including a sports and leisure centre as well as a tennis and squash club which is very close by distance from the house. The miles of open heath land on Ashdown Forest are nearby and Tunbridge Wells is about 9 miles to the north for excellent shopping facilities and amenities.
Train Services: Crowborough station at Jarvis Brook or Eridge Station for trains to London Bridge.
The property is approached through tall wrought iron gates onto a driveway which provides parking for several cars and gives access to the garage.
The established rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrub borders with a wide paved terrace adjoining the house and a further sitting area with a pergola providing lovely spots in which to entertain.
Open Plan Drawing and Dining Room
Principal Bedroom with En Suite
Guest Bedroom with En Suite
Three Further Bedrooms
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate