Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
PART EXCHANGE AND EASY MOVER PLAN AVAILABLE ON SELECTED PLOTS. (Please speak to a Sales Advisor for further information).
Set over 3 stunning floors, this 4 Bedroom family home offers everything you need for day-to-day life. The ground floor offers open-plan living, perfect for socialising and family time. Over 2 further floors, there is a separate Living room upstairs along with 4 Bedrooms, a family Bathroom and 2 Ensuite Bathrooms.
The tranquil location of Mill Hill is the site for Taylor Wimpey's Millbrook Park, a development of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom family homes and 1 and 2 Bedroom apartments positioned only 30 minutes from central London by tube. Whether you are a first time buyer or experienced mover looking for new houses for sale in Mill Hill, this new development is ideal.
- Luxury modern Kitchen/Dining Room with Silestone worktops and upstands, Hob splash back to match work top, AEG double oven, AEG 5 burner gas hob, Zanussi integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer dryer, integrated dishwasher. Blanco chrome kitchen tap with undermounted steel 1 1/2 bowl with drainer, Under cabinet LED strip lighting,
Chrome low-energy down lighters.
- Living Room.
- Guest Cloakroom.
- Ensuite Bathrooms to Bedroom 2 and 3.
- Family Bathroom.
- Gas fired central heating.
- NHBC 10-year Buildmark Policy.
- 2-year Taylor Wimpey warranty from legal completion.
Millbrook Park is open daily from 10am-5.30pm except Monday from 2pm-5.30pm.
To arrange an appointment or for further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 020 8954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Luxury modern Kitchen/Dining Room with Silestone worktops and integrated appliances
Ensuite Bathrooms to Bedrooms 2 and 3
Gas fired central heating
NHBC 10-year Buildmark Policy
2-year Taylor Wimpey warranty from legal completion
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate