Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This generous, terraced house, is one of the largest within this development of 4 newly configured homes, at over 3,000 sq ft, providing flexible and well proportioned accommodation over three floors.
A spacious entrance hall leads through to the double aspect sitting/dining room, with double doors leading down steps to a capacious kitchen/breakfast room with bifold doors to the rear garden. To the first floor are the main bedroom with dressing and bathroom as well as 2 further bedrooms and a study/child's bedroom, with the top floor providing another bedroom and reception space.
• Video entryphone.
• American walnut flooring to ground floor.
• ‘Sensations’ carpeting to stairs, landings and bedrooms.
• Natural stone tiling to en suite and family bathrooms in large format tiling with contrasting veining.
• Designer sanitary ware and brassware to bathrooms with waterproof tv and egg shaped limestone baths to master en suite bathrooms, composite stone baths to family bathrooms.
• Large wet room spa style showers.
• Designer feature brushed brass and matt black
fittings to master en suites.
• Independent gas fired central heating, with underfloor heating to the bathrooms.
• Porcelain tiling to other bathrooms.
• Lutron programmable zonal/mood lighting to living room and kitchen.
• Pre wired for Sky+, HD, home network/CAT 5
• Bespoke kitchen and utility rooms with contrasting grey units, Corian worktops, boiling water taps, an abundance of top of the range Siemens appliances and a multitude of storage from award winning designer.
• Bifolding doors to kitchens
• Professionally landscaped south facing, sun catching gardens.
• Bespoke fitted wardrobes, drawers and dressing rooms.
• Allocated parking with gated entrance.
With over 3,000 sq ft of accommodation, we thoroughly recommend this property for its location, being on the fringes of Sunningdale, the number of rooms provided and the delightful south and westerly facing rear garden.
144 Chobham Road is situated within 200yds of Sunningdale golf course and within 0.25 miles of Sunningdale village, providing facilities and services for day to day needs. More extensive shopping and recreational facilities are available at Ascot (about 3 miles) and Windsor (about 8 miles).
Communications are excellent with the A30 (providing direct access to central London and the national motorway network). The M3 (junction 3) is about 4 miles to the south and the M25 (junctions 11 and 13) about 7 miles to the east providing fast access to London Heathrow (about 9.5 miles) and Gatwick Airport to the south east. Sunningdale provides a regular British Rail train service to (Waterloo) taking approximately 50 minutes (BR timetable 2008). It is possible to land helicopters at Fairoaks Airport near Chobham just 5 miles from Wentworth. There is an excellent range of sporting facilities in the area including racing at Ascot and Windsor, polo at The Guards Polo Club at Smiths lawn, Windsor Great Park and at the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club; golf at a number of courses including the renowned Sunningdale, Wentworth, Swinley Forest and The Berkshire. There is boating and sailing on stretches of the nearby River Thames and delightful walks and rides in Windsor Great Park.
Educational facilities in the area are excellent for children of all age groups. Schools include Eton College, Royal Holloway, St. Mary’s School, Coworth Park, Heathfield, St. George's, Papplewick, the American Community School and TASIS in Egham.
• Virginia Water 4 miles
• Ascot 4 miles
• Windlesham 9 miles
• Heathrow Airport 10 miles
• Farnborough Airport 14 miles
• London 26 miles
• Gatwick Airport 44 miles
The property has a shared access to the front with one of the other houses, behind a sliding security gate, with allocated parking for two cars. The garden lies to the rear and are laid to lawn with an adjoining terrace. The rear garden is south and westerly facing.
Internal photographs are of the show house, Plot 4
3 bath/shower rooms
2 reception rooms
natural stone tiling to en suite and family bathrooms in large format tiling
American walnut flooring to ground floor
Lutron programmable zonal/mood lighting to living room and kitchen
wet room/ spa style showers
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate