Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
A well designed 4-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom Semi-Detached family home with 1,711sq.ft of modern living space benefitting from a large Kitchen/Family Room, Lounge/Dining Room, fitted wardrobes to all Bedrooms, flooring throughout.
Heronslea’s flagship development of luxury family houses are surrounded by greenbelt countryside and woodland. The Ridings offers modern living in a delightful historical, rural setting. Each of these desirable properties has been carefully designed to the highest specification with sleek modern kitchens, luxurious bathrooms offering the ultimate in contemporary living.
Within the catchment, there are a large number of local primary schools and secondary schools as well as private schools including Haberdashers’ Aske’s and the long established Aldenham School, Edge Grove.
- Kitchen with marble effect composite worktops and matching upstands. Siemens appliances to include single oven, combi oven, induction hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, extractor hood, washing machine, tumble dryer in utility cupboard, stainless steel sink/waste disposal and Blanco pull out spray tap, Quooker hot tap.
- Guest Cloakroom.
- Lounge/Dining Room.
- Contemporary fully tiled Bathrooms and Ensuites with luxury fixtures and fittings.
- Fully fitted wardrobes to all Bedrooms.
- Gas fired underfloor heating throughout.
- Flooring to include: Tiling to Hallway, Kitchen, Guest Cloakroom and Bathroom/Ensuite. Carpet to Bedrooms.
- LED downlighters to all rooms.
- CAT6 and coax cabling, Data network cabling and fully TV/Sky+ multi-room wiring.
- NACOSS approved alarm system.
- Landscaped communal grounds and gardens.
- Allocated Parking.
- 10 year Premier Guarantee.
Marketing Suite open Thurs-Mon from 10am-5pm. For further inforamtion, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 020 8954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
There are a large number of local primary schools within a ten-minute drive as is the prestigious Haberdashers’ Aske’s voted Independent School of the Year 2017 in the Sunday Times and Aldenham School both providing a first-class education. Aldenham Country Park is close by offering 100 acres for country enjoyment. The Ridings is a short distance to A1 ,M1 and M25 and internationally Heathrow and Luton Airport are within easy reach. Rail links to Watford train and tube are also close by.
Aldenham is a quaint and secluded little village which prides itself on being one of Hertsmere’s 14 conservation areas. Less than a mile away you’ll find Aldenham Country Park famous for the ‘100 Aker Wood’ featured in AA Milne’s, ‘Winnie the Pooh’ stories. Very popular with families and dog walkers, the park has a café, indoor and outdoor
soft play areas as well as a small farm,
treehouse slide and zip-wiring. The 60 acre lake inside the park is home to Aldenham Sailing Club and a perfect place to while away many hours fishing and watching the many types of birds that have made the area their natural habitat.
4-Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
Kitchen with marble effect composite worktops and Siemens appliances
Contemporary fully tiled Bathroom and Ensuite
Fully fitted wardrobes to all Bedrooms
Gas fired underfloor heating throughout
Landscaped communal grounds and garden
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate