Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Believed to date back to 1916 with a lovely homely feel, the accommodation within this attractive attached property is arranged across two excellent floors in the main house and with an excellent self-contained flat/annexe. Presented well throughout, points of particular note include:
- A covered porch with door opening to welcoming reception hall with polished wood floor, cloakroom and door into a double aspect study at the front of the house.
- The flooring from the hallway continues into a superb double aspect drawing room with windows to either side of an open brick fireplace and with French doors opening directly to the rear garden.
- Approached through an archway from the hallway, a dining room has built in storage, staircase to the first floor and a door to the kitchen/breakfast room which is very well fitted with a range of floor and wall mounted units, fitted appliances and has a wood burner set within a feature corner fireplace.
- From the kitchen is a wonderful square conservatory looking out across the gardens and with double doors opening to a lovely terrace.
- To the first floor, the principal bedroom looks out across the gardens and beyond, has extensive built in wardrobes and a very good en suite with bath and walk-in shower. The two further bedrooms - one to the front of the house and one to the rear - are very well served by the family bathroom.
The house is situated on Cornford Lane in attractive gardens, about half a mile from Dunorlan Park with its beautiful parkland gardens and boating lake. Tunbridge Wells town centre is less than 1.5 miles away for excellent shopping facilities and there are highly regarded schools for boys and girls of all ages in the town. The mainline station, for trains to London in about an hour, is under 2 miles away and the house is very convenient for easy access to the A21 for a direct route to the M25 national motorway network.
A spacious driveway provides parking and turning for a number of vehicles as well as access to the garage and a superb annexe with sitting room/kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
To the rear, an elevated terrace adjoins the house and provides a wonderful spot in which to sit, dine and entertain. The gardens are delightful - predominantly laid to lawn and very well stocked with established plants, shrubs and trees. A superb swimming pool with solar powered cover and brick-built barbcue area sit beautifully within the landscape with two summer houses and a pool changing room plus log stores and pool house. In all the gardens extend to just over half an acre.
Principal Bedroom with En Suite
Two Further Bedrooms & Family Bathrooms
One Bedroom Self Contained Annexe
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate