Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
140 -146 Chobham Road were formerly a number of converted apartments, now reconfigured to form only four, well proportioned town houses on the fringes of Sunningdale village.
140 Chobham Road is the show home and offers a sizeable home with a well appointed interior. Notable detail is the welcoming entrance hall off which is a double aspect sitting room and well fitted kitchen/dining room with bifold doors to the rear garden.
The show home also has the benefit of its own driveway and double garage as well as a delightful south and westerly facing garden.
• Video entryphone
• American walnut flooring to ground fl oor
• ‘Sensations’ carpeting to stairs, landings and bedrooms
• Natural stone tiling to en suite and family bathrooms in large format tiling with contrasting veining
• Designer sanitary ware and brassware to bathrooms with waterproof tv and egg shaped limestone baths to master en suite bathrooms, composite stone baths to family bathrooms
• Large wet room spa style showers
• Independent gas fired central heating, with underfloor heating to the bathrooms
• Porcelain tiling to other bathrooms
• Onyx feature book matched slab to cloakroom
floor with feature stone basin
• Lutron programmable zonal/mood lighting to living room and kitchen
• Pre wired for Sky+, HD, home network/CAT 5
• Bespoke kitchen and utility rooms with contrasting grey units, Corian worktops, boiling water taps, an abundance of top of the range Siemens appliances and a multitude of storage from award winning designer.
• Bifolding doors to kitchens.
• Professionally landscaped south facing, sun catching gardens, patios and grounds by award winning landscape designer.
• Bespoke fitted wardrobes, drawers and dressing rooms.
• Double garages and driveways to two houses, private secure gated parking for the two other houses and guests on site.
• Gas fireplace with limestone surround in sitting room.
We thoroughly recommend these properties for their presentation, the space provided and the fact that you are within 300 yds of Sunningdale high street.
140 - 146 Chobham Road is situated within 200yds of Sunningdale golf course and within 0.25 miles of Sunningdale village, providing facilities and services for day to day needs. More extensive shopping and recreational facilities are available at Ascot (about 3 miles) and Windsor (about 8 miles).
Communications are excellent with the A30 (providing direct access to central London and the national motorway network). The M3 (junction 3) is about 4 miles to the south and the M25 (junctions 11 and 13) about 7 miles to the east providing fast access to London Heathrow (about 9.5 miles) and Gatwick Airport to the south east. Sunningdale provides a regular British Rail train service to (Waterloo) taking approximately 50 minutes (BR timetable 2008). It is possible to land helicopters at Fairoaks Airport near Chobham just 5 miles from Wentworth.
There is an excellent range of sporting facilities in the area including racing at Ascot and Windsor, polo at The Guards Polo Club at Smiths lawn, Windsor Great Park and at the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club; golf at a number of courses including the renowned Sunningdale, Wentworth, Swinley Forest and The Berkshire. There is boating and sailing on stretches of the nearby River Thames and delightful walks and rides in Windsor Great Park.
Educational facilities in the area are excellent for children of all age groups. Schools include Eton College, Royal Holloway, St. Mary’s School, Coworth Park, Heathfield, St. George's, Papplewick, the American Community School and TASIS in Egham.
There is a generous garden to the side and rear of the property, laid to lawn with shrubs and plants, as well as a paved terrace adjoining the house. There is a pathway to the double garage and tarmacadum driveway, with security gates out to Richmondwood.
Internal and garden photographs are of the show house: 140 Chobham Road.
Four newly configured town houses with 4 -5 bedrooms
3 -4 bath/shower rooms
ranging in sizes from 2
467 sq ft - 3
071 sq ft
Natural stone tiling to en suite and family bathrooms in large format tiling
American walnut flooring to ground floor
Lutron programmable zonal/mood lighting to living room and kitchen
Large wet room spa style showers
some houses with private driveways and double garages
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate