A brand new four bedroom detached 'eco' home on the sought after Henley Road to the west side of Marlow town centre. The house has been built and designed with a view to high energy efficiency. The property therefore offers a lifestyle change in this current climate and move towards energy efficient living. No onward chain.
Located on the Henley Road, the house is within the catchment area for both Spinfield Primary School and Sir William Borlase's Grammar School. Marlow town centre is under 0.75 miles away with its wide range of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities including Higginson Park and excellent sports activities. The train station provides a link to London Paddington via Maidenhead, both the M4 and M40 motorways are easily accessible via the A404, and Heathrow Airport is within a 25 minute drive.
The resin bonded stone driveway is accessed directly off Henley Road, and provides off street parking for three vehicles and leads down past the house to the single garage. The driveway has electrically operated sliding gate to the front. The gardens have been landscaped with lawn and resin bonded stone pathways with raised borders to the rear of the house. The gardens are enclosed with fencing, incorporating a rear gate out to Highfield Park.
1. The house design embraces an opportunity to take advantage of the massive strides made in better use of energy and reduction in wasted power.
2. The layout allows bedrooms and other areas to be reduced in scale to save even more energy loss. Bedrooms are best laid out with fitted cupboards.
3. 10 year BLP new house statutory warranty as required for all new houses.
4. Apart from the triple glazed windows, the construction method provides such good insulation in all external and internal walls, ceilings and floors that it does not lose heat through them or between rooms. Combined with the air-tightness of the building means it is possible to control temperature and air-quality so effectively that each room can have a different air temperature.
5. The MVHR or ventilation system is able to be extended, so that it can pre-cool external air brought in to give an effective air-cooling system. The installed system can be adjusted to vary the balance between recycled internal air and fresh air brought in from outside.
6. The garage has a junction box with a spare fuse to take a car charger if required by modern hybrid car drivers.
FOR CLARIFICATION we would like to point out that the furnishings shown are not real and have been added to these particulars for illustrative purposes only.
Open Plan Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room
Adaptable Landing with View
Master Bedroom with Ensuite
Three Further Bedrooms