Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Situated within a small cul-de-sac at the centre of this historic village, a spacious and well presented detached house with light and bright accommodation and secluded established gardens. Offered with no onward chain, points of particular note include:
- A welcoming entrance hall with a cloakroom, cloaks cupboard and double doors opening into the dining room, all creating an excellent first impression of the house.
- A well proportioned double aspect sitting room with windows to the side and sliding doors opening directly to the garden with an attractive coal effect gas fireplace.
- An excellent double aspect dining room with useful storage cupboard and door through to the kitchen which is well fitted with a range of floor and wall mounted units, long work surfaces and integrated appliances. Adjacent to the kitchen is a utility room with space and pluming for a washing machine and tumble dryer and a stable door to outside.
- On the first floor the landing has delightful outlooks over the village towards the church and beyond. The principal bedroom has looks out to the front and has a good range of wardrobes and a well fitted en suite shower room.
- There are three further bedrooms, although one is currently used as a dressing room, all with fitted wardrobes and well served by a family bathroom.
Latymers is a small close of houses situated at the centre of the historic and picturesque village of Penshurst, one of the most highly regarded in the area and contains the magnificent 13th Century Penshurst Place as well as a primary school, post office store, tearooms and churches.
To the front a driveway provides parking and leads to the double garage with a personal door to the garden. There is a pathway to the side which leads around the L shaped gardens where a paved terrace adjoins the house and provides a lovely spot in which ti sit and entertain. The gardens, which are very well kept, are mainly laid to lawn with a wide selection of mature plants, shrubs and trees.
TRAIN SERVICES - Hildenborough main line station about 6 miles away for fast commuter trains to Charing Cross, London Bridge and Canon Street about 35 - 40 minutes.
Principal Bedroom with En Suite
3 Further Bedrooms
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate