Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Situated in an elevated position close to the village green and adjoining playing fields, a superb 1930's detached family house with spacious and versatile accommodation. Offered in good order throughout, points of particular note include:
- A spacious entrance hall with feature contemporary staircase with oak and glass balustrade rising to the first floor and access to the garage with space and plumbing for utility appliances.
- A luxurious sitting room to the front of the house with a square bay window and feature 'Gazco' gas fire.
- A superbly fitted and equipped kitchen/breakfast room with wall and base units, underfloor heating, black granite work surfaces and French doors opening directly onto the garden.
- From the kitchen an archway opens into a delightful dining room which leads to a superb vaulted garden room feature windows and bi-folding doors opening directly to the garden.
- To the first floor the spacious principal bedroom looks out to the front and has a wide selection of fitted wardrobes in the dressing room which could, if required, be returned to a fifth bedroom.
- There are three further bedrooms which are very well served by an extremely well fitted family bathroom and also a contemporary shower room with underfloor heating.
- An attic room on the top floor (currently used as a den/games room) has three large Velux windows and two large storage cupboards.
The village of Pembury has a sought after primary school, local shop, farm shop, a Tesco's and several pubs. Tunbridge Wells is about 3 miles away and easily accessible for A21. There are excellent shopping facilities and highly regarded schools including separate grammar schools for girls and boys, independent schools and preparatory schools. Recreational amenities include a sports and leisure centre, a cinema complex, two golf courses and numerous restaurants etc.
A spacious brick-paved driveway to the front provides parking for several vehicles and access to the integral garage. The rear garden has been attractively landscaped and designed to include a terrace which wraps around the back of the house and at the end of the garden there is a raised timber decked seating area and a gate providing access to the adjoining playing fields.
Principal Bedroom with Dressing Room
3 Further Bedrooms
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate