Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Ready to move into...
This Four Bedroom Detached home is now available to view. The home is ideal for a family and benefits from a fully integrated Kitchen, Guest Cloakroom, 2 fully tiled Ensuite Bathrooms, fully tiled Family Bathroom, flooring throughout, patio with garden and paved driveway.
Situated in between Edgware and Mill Hill, the home is conveniently located for the amenities of both areas. There are also excellent transport links and good schools within the vicinity.
- Fully integrated Kitchen with Stone worktops and Miele appliances to include oven and combi oven/microwave, induction hob, extractor hood, Fridge/Freezer and Dishwasher. Siemens Washing Machine. Hot Tap. Valiant Boiler.
- Guest Cloakroom.
- Fully tiled Bathroom with Duravit sanitaryware, heated towel rail, LED mirrored cabinets.
- 2 Fully tiled Ensuite Bathrooms with Duravit sanitaryware, heated towel rail, LED mirrored cabinets.
- Underfloor heating to Ground floor and Family Bathroom. Radiators to upper floors.
- Tiled flooring to Ground Floor.
- Carpet to Bedrooms, Stairs and Landings.
- LED spotlights throughout.
- Wired for Satellite TV to Living area and Bedrooms.
- Double Glazed windows and doors.
- Patio and Garden.
- Paved driveway.
- Alarm System.
- CRL 10year Warranty.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home or alternatively a previous development by the same Developer.
Fully fitted integrated Kitchen with Miele appliances and stone worktops
Fully tiled Family Bathroom and Ensuite Bathrooms to Bedrooms 1 and 2
Tiled flooring to Ground Floor
Carpet to Bedrooms and Stairs/Landings
Underfloor heating to Ground floor and Family Bathroom and radiators to upper floors
LED spotlights throughout
Patio area and Garden
CRL 10year Warranty.
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate