Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Let us help calculate the repayments on this property.Use our mortgage calculator
This attractive centrally located family house is on the southern side of Crowborough in a quiet cul de sac within walking distance of the town centre. The accommodation is light and bright and presented in good order throughout. Points of particular note include:
• The spacious entrance hall with a door to the cloakroom.
• The double aspect sitting room has a large bay window to the front, a gas fire with marble surround and French doors opening directly to the rear terrace and garden.
• The dining room has delightful outlooks over the garden and French doors opening to the rear terrace.
• The fitted kitchen/breakfast room has floor and wall mounted units, long work surfaces, 4 ring gas hob and an oven, also has space for a small table and chairs. Adjacent is a utility room with plumbing and space for further appliances and personal door to the garage.
• On the first floor the principal bedroom has lovely outlooks of the garden, fitted wardrobe cupboards and a well fitted en suite bathroom.
• There are three further bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobe cupboards and outlooks to the front or to the rear. They are well served by a shower room.
The property is situated close to the town centre for good shopping facilities including Waitrose, Lidl and Morrisons supermarkets. There are schools for children of all ages and recreational amenities include Crowborough Beacon Golf Club, a sports and leisure centre as well as tennis and squash clubs which are within walking distance of the house. The miles of open heath land of Ashdown Forest is nearby and Tunbridge Wells is about 9 miles to the north for comprehensive shopping facilities and excellent amenities.
The house is towards the end of this small cul-de-sac and has a brick paved driveway which provides parking and access to the double garage. There is an area of lawn with shrub bed to the front and a gate to either side of the house. To the rear the paved terrace which opens to a good area of lawn well screened on all sides by mature shrubs and trees.
Train Services: Crowborough Station at Jarvis Brook about 1.8 miles away for a direct service to London Bridge in about 1 hour.
Principal Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom
3 Further Bedrooms
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate