Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Part of a collection of homes for the over 55s is this 3-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom End of Terrace House. The home incorporates a Drawing and Dining Room along with a Sun room, Terrace and Garden. The development is by Beechcroft Developments and is located on the former Maryland Convent. Show Home to include curtains, blinds and light fittings.
Maryland Place is a collection of 35 newly-built 3-Bedroom houses, 2 and 3-Bedroom apartments and 4-Bedroom duplexes, designed within four carefully designed new buildings.
Each home features fixtures and fittings of the highest quality and the majority provide outside space in the form of balconies or terraces. An Estate Manager is responsible for the day-to-day
administration of the development, including the
maintenance and cleaning of the communal areas
and the upkeep of both private and communal gardens.
- Handmade fitted Kitchen with stone work surfaces, matching upstands and splash backs. A range of integrated appliances by Bosch
including a single oven, a five burner gas hob, combination microwave/oven, fully integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer and a washing machine and tumble dryer in utility area. Stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Choice of ceramic floor tiles to Kitchen, Sun room and Cloakroom ( Subject to stage of construction).
- Bathrooms & Shower Rooms with contemporary white sanitaryware from Villeroy & Boch, fitted vanity units, ‘Vado’ taps and fittings in chrome. Curved chrome heated towel rail, Shaver sockets, choice of ceramic wall tiling. Full height ceramic wall tiling on the appliance walls in Bathroom
and En-suite ( Subject to stage of construction). Choice of Amtico flooring to Bathrooms and En-suites ( Subject to stage of construction). Mirrors fitted in Bathroom, En-suite and Cloakroom.
- Heating is via a gas fired underfloor heating system. Pressurised hot water system. Stone fire surround with a chrome Opti-Myst electric fire. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- Fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2.
- Cornice to Drawing room, Dining room and Hallway. Coving to all remaining rooms with the
exception of Kitchen, Bathroom, Sun
room and rooms with sloping ceilings. Moulded skirtings and architraves.
- Choice of carpet colours to Drawing room,
Dining room, stairs and Bedrooms where
applicable ( Subject to stage of construction).
- Low energy fitment pendant lights. LED downlights to Kitchen, Bathroom, Cloakroom, En-suite, Sun room and Dining Hall where applicable. Telephone points to the Drawing room
and Bedrooms. Communal satellite dish and TV/radio systems compatible for Sky+ system and Sky HD.
- Window locks to all windows. Security alarm fitted with panic buttons in the Master Bedroom and by the front door. Mains operated smoke detectors with battery backup and mains powered
Carbon Monoxide detector.
- 10 year CRL warranty issued on build completion.
- Show Home to include curtains, blinds and light fittings.
Sales office and Show Homes open Tues-Sat from 10am-5pm. For further information and to arrange an appointment, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Living in the vibrant city of St Albans you’ll have
a wealth of history, culture and leisure facilities
‘on your doorstep’ and, with great commuting links, you can be in London in just 20 minutes by rail.
Much of the city’s architecture, including the clock tower and the romantic ruins of the Tudor mansion built on the site of Sopwell Nunnery, dates from the medieval period. The latest addition to St Albans’ attractions is an impressive new museum
and art gallery soon to open within the Georgian Town Hall.
St Albans is well connected with regular rail services to central London taking approximately 20 minutes and there’s an Abbey Flyer train into Watford that connects with the London Euston service. Luton Airport is just two stops on the St Albans to London railway line. By road, there is easy access to the A1(M), the M1 and the M25.
Handmade fitted Kitchen with stone worksurfaces and a range of integrated appliances by Bosch
Bathrooms & Shower Rooms with contemporary white sanitaryware from Villeroy & Boch
Heating via a gas fired underfloor heating system
Stone fire surround with a chrome Opti-Myst electric fire
Double glazed UPVC windows
Fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2
choice of flooring
Low energy fitment pendant lights and LED downlights where applicable
Security alarm fitted with panic buttons in the Master Bedroom and by the front door
Mains operated smoke detectors with battery backup and mains powered Carbon Monoxide detector
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate