Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Clad in traditional timber boarding, this Sussex farmhouse style property blends in seamlessly with the natural local surroundings.
The front driveway provides generous parking space, and the paved patio leads around to the lawn garden at the rear of the house. Hedges provide these back gardens with plenty of privacy, creating an ideal space for outdoor entertaining.
Inside, the covered entrance opens into the spacious hall with generous cupboards and a traditional timber staircase leading to the first floor. The dining room, kitchen & family area is the perfect place for entertaining and relaxing, with bi-fold doors the natural daylight floods through the large room and invites you into the garden.
The kitchen, with fully integrated appliances, such as the wine fridge, fridge freezer and oven combination microwave has everything required for modern day living.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from a walk-in dressing room and ensuite bathroom, which includes a separate bath and walk-in shower. Two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom are spread across the second and third floors, with all the bedrooms boasting large beautiful windows.
Wadhurst Place itself is set within 18 acres of parkland and benefits from far-reaching views across the Weald, in the heart of the beautiful Kent countryside.
• Generous parking to front driveway
• Paved patio area to rear gardens
• Well screened hedging, lawns and landscaped borders to rear gardens
• External power sockets and water tap to the rear garden
Windows And Doors
• UPVC casement windows
• UPVC front door with either chrome or brass ironmongery
• Aluminium bi-fold doors
• Stone or solid oak worktops
• Fully integrated appliances including gas hob, oven, combination microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and wine fridge
• Fitted cabinetry and worktops to utility room
Bathrooms And Ensuites
• A mixture of traditional and contemporary luxury brassware with polished chrome fittings
• Floor mounted white WC pan with soft close lid and concealed cistern with designer flush plate
• Built in or freestanding/hanging wash stands
• Built in baths and shower enclosures in the family bathroom and master en-suite
• Polished chrome heated towel rails to all bathrooms
• A combination of porcelain and stone wall and floor finishes with feature tiles throughout
• Mirrors or mirror cabinet with internal light and shaver socket to family bathroom and bedroom 2
• Outstanding decorative finish throughout
• Decorative cornice to certain areas
• Traditional internal doors with complementing ironmongery
• Classically designed skirtings and architraves
• Traditional timber staircases
• Optional wardrobe packages available
• A combination of luxury floor finishes, wood, stone and carpet
Heating And Ventilation
• Energy efficient boiler
• Underfloor heating (wet system) with individually zoned areas controlled via digital thermostats to ground floor and radiators to bedrooms
• Extractor hood to kitchen and extractor fans to bathrooms
• HDTV network points to allow for digital and satellite TV distribution to lounge and master Bedroom
• Central TV, FM and satellite system
• Wireless Intruder
• Fire alarm system with heat and smoke detectors
Lighting And Power
• White adjustable ceiling downlighters • Stain or brushed steel switches and sockets throughout
• 10-year Premier Guarantee
• 24-month defect liability period
• Full comprehensive home
Private & gated development
Outstanding decorative finish throughout
Underfloor heating throughout (wet system)
Fully integrated appliances
Central TV/FM/satellite system
Landscaped south facing gardens
Generous parking to front driveway
10 year Premier Guarantee
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate