Two newly-built 3 bedroom family homes backing onto the landscaped grounds of Harefield Grove. These modern homes, moments from Harefield’s high street, benefit from high grade specification, off street parking and good transport links in and out of London.
Register your details now for the upcoming launch of the Lodge Houses at Harefield Grove.
Harefield provides the perfect backdrop for The Lodges and offers the opportunity to surround yourself in the timeless beauty of the local area whilst benefitting from easy access to all the necessary travel links.
Harefield is ideally located to enjoy both city and country life with a touch village charm and rural tranquillity. The nearby town of Rickmansworth offers a good selection of pubs, eateries and a Waitrose supermarket. Further afield,
Watford and Uxbridge are home to a vibrant mix of shops and leisure amenities, whilst the lush open spaces surrounding the Grand Union Canal and The Chalfonts are easily accessible from The Lodges.
Local schooling is plentiful with a wide selection of public and private schools, as well local colleges and Brunel University being closeby. For those wishing to commute, the Metropolitan Line and Chiltern Railway from Rickmansworth provides fast access into
central London. Denham railway station offers a further option into London Marylebone in under 20 minutes. Harefield is ideally located for access to major motorways and main roads in and out of London, meaning the delights of Westfield Shopping Centre and pulse of Heathrow Airport remain close at hand.
• Fully fitted modern kitchen with shaker doors, stainless steel handles
• Quartz worktops and upstands
• Integrated Siemens hob, oven, dishwasher, fridgereezer and extract hood
• Mono-block mixer tap
• Undermounted stainless steel sink
• Fully fitted bathrooms
• Kaldewei Eurowa bath
• Vado thermostatic shower with slide rail and hose
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Duravit basin with vanity under unit
• Limestone porcelain wall tiles with polished chrome tile trim
• Vado rain head shower and low profile shower tray to en-suites
Flooring & Doors
• Limestone porcelain floor tiles to hallway, kitchen, bathroom and lounge
• Walnut wood engineered flooring to bedrooms
• Oak timber front doors
• White timber internal doors with satin chrome ironmongery
• Lighting, Electrical & Heating
• Low profile power sockets and light switches in brushed chrome
• Auora brushed chrome spot lights
• 5kW air to water
• Designated car parking
• Private rear gardens
FOR CLARIFICATION: Specifications for this development may not include fixtures, fittings and finishings shown in the photographs and illustrations which are indicative only. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure accuracy these particulars do not constitute part of any offer or contract and the right to change plans, specifications and materials is reserved. All measurements are given as a guide only.
Register your interest now
2 Reception Rooms
2 Bathrooms (1 En-suite)
3.2 miles (Approx.) from Rickmansworth Station
1.9 miles (Approx.) from Aquadrome Nature Reserve
1377 Sq.Ft (approx)