Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Help To Buy Available
Offering a large open plan Living/Dining area with a fully integrated Kitchen. The 3-Bedroom apartment situated on the 2nd floor has a private Balcony accessible from both the Living area and second Bedroom. There are 3 good sized Bedrooms with the master featuring an en-suite.
Set within a conservation area of 47 acres and in this highly desirable North London village, lies Ridgeway Views, a selection of stylish apartments and detached houses. The first phase of two and three-bedroom apartments are now available with parking included.
This new development is conveniently located to reach Central London within 30minutes and is surrounded by leafy roads with good schools and amenities close by. The residents can enjoy, as an added bonus, the fitness suite and concierge service on offer.
- Contemporary designed Kitchen with laminate worktops with matching upstand with stainless steel splashback behind hob. Fully integrated appliances to include single oven, induction hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Stainless steel sink and chrome mixer tap. LED under-cabinet lighting.
- Bathroom and Ensuite with Sottini sanitaryware. Floor and wall tiles. Heated towel rail. Shaver socket.
- Video door entry.
- LED downlighters to Hallway, Bathrooms, Kitchen, Dining and Living areas.
- TV/Sky+/FM connectivity to Living area. TV/FM connectivity to Bedroom one.
- CAT5e wiring. Fibre optic broadband and telephone connectivity (subject to subscription).
- 12hr Concierge Service.
- Residents fitness suite.
- Allocated Parking. Residents cycle store.
- Landscaped communal garden.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
This Zone 4 development is a short walk from Mill Hill East Underground Station which provides Northern Line services to Euston, Tottenham Court Road and Waterloo in less than 30 minutes. Mill Hill Broadway Station is also a short drive away providing direct rail services to London St Pancras four times an hour.
Bordered by a large greenbelt corridor and just one mile north of Mill Hill East, Ridgeway Views is located in the north London suburb of Barnet. The development is minutes away from Mill Hill Village, which claims the shortest High Street in London, a charming central duck pond and country pub. With vibrant Finchley nearby and easy access to Central London, Ridgeway Views opens up the best of rural and urban life.
Set within 47 acres
Contemporary designed Kitchen with fully integrated appliances
Bathroom and Ensuite with Sottini sanitaryware
Video door entry
12hr Concierge Service
Residents fitness suite
Allocated Parking and cycle store
Landscaped communal garden
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate