Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Anderson Court, formerly Haslemere’s first cottage hospital, built as a response to an article in The Haslemere and Hindhead Gazette, located at the top of Shepherds’ Hill and opened in June 1898 with 4 beds. It was a gift to the town from John Penfold and his sisters in commemoration of the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Victoria. Number 4 Anderson Court spans the upper floors of the central point of the building, arranged over two floors and enjoys extremely spacious living and sleeping accommodation, the majority of which has wonderful high ceilings and many period features. There are two reception rooms, three bedrooms, a generous kitchen/breakfast room, family bathroom and separate wc.
The property is just off Shepherds Hill which is an attractive road consisting of a variety of properties. It is well situated for access to the mainline station and Haslemere High Street which has a number of individual shops including boutiques and gift shops, restaurants, cafes and Waitrose. The local area is surrounded by some beautiful countryside including Blackdown, Marley Common and the Devil's Punchbowl which offers a wealth of walking opportunities and bridlepaths. Other recreational opportunities include some excellent golf courses at Hindhead and Liphhook, sailing at Chichester and Frensham and a number of leisure centres. The mainline station offers a frequent service to London Waterloo in under the hour and the A3 is accessed at Hindhead and provides a good road link to London and the south coast.
The property owns its own section of a private rear garden and has allocated parking and a garage.
Two Reception Rooms
Close to Transport
Close to Town Centre
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate