Show Apartment Available To View.
This 3 Bed/2-Bath, ground floor apartment is located in the heart of Stanmore close to its range of shops, restaurants and Jubilee line station (within 0.2 miles). Offering 930sqf of contemporary living space and a private patio, viewings are highly recommended.
This impressive new development offers a range of Studios, 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom apartment.
Each apartment is finished to a high specification and features:
- Contemporary designed Kitchen with Corian worktop and splashback, stainless steel sink and tap, Bosch appliances to include oven, electric induction hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Bathroom and Ensuite with VADO fittings, fully tiled floor, partially tiled walls. Bespoke cabinetry. glass shower screen and heated towel rail.
- Oak engineered wood flooring throughout.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Bespoke wardrobes to Master Bedroom.
- Downlighting to Kitchen, Living space and Bathroom. Feature lighting to Hall, Living Room, Kitchen and Bedrooms.
- Access to rear landscaped area.
- Video entry system. Key fob entry system to main entrance, lifts and floors.
- CCTV to main entrance and car park.
- Wired for Sky TV. TV outlets in Lounge and Bedrooms. 2 Data/Telephone outlets.
- 10 Year BLP Warranty.
- Parking is available to purchase and subject to availability.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626 email@example.com
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Conveniently situated for Stanmore’s main high street and Stanmore Broadway, the area offers a variety of shops that include supermarkets, chemists, restaurants and a multitude of essential
amenities. Stanmore Underground Station which is serviced by the Jubilee line, is also within a minutes walk away giving excellent connections to the City and West End.
Stanmore is a quiet and diverse area in North West London which is surrounded by parks and beautiful green open spaces. The area enjoys a number of leisure and recreational facilities which includes Stanmore Golf Club, the Bentley Priory Nature Reserve which is a Site of Special Scientific Interest and surrounds the Bentley Priory stately home.
The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital and Aspire Leisure Centre are also only a few minutes away from Taona House.
Taona House is also perfectly situated near many primary and secondary schools which includes Bentley Wood High School for Girls, Stanmore College and one of the UK’s top public schools, North London Collegiate School. A short distance away is also the world famous and historic, Harrow School.
Contemporary Kitchen with Bosch appliances
Bespoke Bathroom and Ensuite
Oak engineered flooring throughout
Underfloor heating throughout
Bespoke wardrobes to Master Bedroom
Video entry system
CCTV to main entrance and car park
key fob entry system to main entrance/Lifts/Floors
10 Year BLP Warranty