Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
NOW RELEASED - The Staunton is a superb three bedroom home designed with imaginative layouts for modern living ideal for a growing family.
Harperbury Park, an exclusive development of 2, 3, 4 and 5 Bedroom luxury homes by Bloor Homes.
On the ground floor the open plan kitchen/ dining area features french doors leading to the garden creating a light and airy family space. The dual aspect lounge has an attractive feature bay window and is perfect for relaxing in. Off the entrance hall you will find a convenient downstairs cloakroom and practical understairs storage.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms. The superb Master bedroom includes sliding doors leading to fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room. You will also find a family bathroom to this floor complete with stylish Roca sanitary ware and a further storage cupboard. Externally the property has an enclosed rear garden and 2 parking spaces.
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and fridge freezer
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings.
- Feature LED cupboard lighting
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to master bedroom
- Choose fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Show Homes open daily from 10am-5pm. To arrange an appointment to view, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Located close to Radlett town centre and its superb local amenities. Perfectly placed for commuters, the area boasts excellent transport links via Radlett's Mainline train station to London Kings Cross taking about 25 minutes. There are also a number of excellent private and state schools in the vicinity including Haberdashers Askes, North London Collegiate and St Margaret's.
3-Bedroom End of Terrace family home
open-plan Kitchen/Dining area
Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom and fitted wardrobes
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate