An impressive 3/4-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom Detached family home set within a short walk of Watford Heath Green and Bushey Station with travel to London Euston within 20mins. The property is also conveniently located for the M1 & M25 links and Watford's Intu Shopping Centre with its range of retail, eateries and entertainment venues.
The home comprises of a Living/Dining room, a well landscaped garden, open-plan integrated Kitchen, Guest Cloakroom, fully tiled Bathroom & En-suite, 3 double Bedrooms, Study and off street parking.
- Contemporary Kitchen with Quartz worktop, built-in Neff appliances including oven, combi microwave oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, induction 5-ring hob, extractor and mixer tap. Plumbing for washing machine in under stairs cupboard.
- Wet underfloor heating.
- Guest Cloakroom.
- Living/Dining Room.
- Laminate wood flooring to Ground floor, carpets to Bedroom, Stairs and Landing.
- Fully tiled Bathroom and En-suite with white sanitaryware, Hans Grohe taps, thermostatic shower, Hans Grohe dual flush wc, sink with vanity unit, illuminated infra-red mirror, heated towel rail.
- Double Glazed windows, doors and bi-folds doors to Garden.
- LED spotlights to Hallway, Landing, Kitchen and Bathrooms. Wired for satellite TV.
- Natural light tunnels to First Floor Landing.
- Block paved driveway providing off-street parking for 2/3 cars, gated side access, security light.
- Rear turfed Garden with paved patio area, flower bed border, external water tap and electrical points.
- 10 Year Buildzone Warranty.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Kitchen with Quartz worktop and built in Neff appliances
Wet underfloor heating
Laminate wood flooring to Ground floor
Carpets to Bedrooms and Stairs / Landing
Bathroom and Ensuite with white sanitaryware
Double Glazed windows and bi-folds doors to turfed rear Garden with paved patio area and flowerbed border
Gated access with block paved driveway providing off-street parking for 2/3 cars