Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Situated along a popular and sought after lane less than 650m from the centre of the village and enjoying far reaching countryside views to the rear, a deceptively spacious chalet bungalow set in delightful garden surroundings. Offered with no onward chain, points of particular note include:
- An inviting entrance hall with doors to most rooms and staircase rising to the first floor.
- A fine sitting room with a contemporary electric fire set within a marble fireplace, tall windows either side of French doors which open directly to the rear garden and double doors open to an adjacent dining room as well as there being a door to the kitchen.
- The well fitted and equipped dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room has a door to the garden and enjoys a lovely outlook across he adjoining countryside. Fitted with an extensive range of cupboards and drawers together with integrated appliances, there is ample space for a table and chairs and a useful utility room with space for a washing machine and a further door to outside.
- To the front there is an excellent bedroom with a good range of fitted wardrobes and delightful bay window as well as a further bedroom, also with a bay window, currently fitted out as a office/study. Both bedrooms are well served by a shower room with a white suite and a corner shower.
- On the first floor there is a superb dual aspect principal bedroom suite with French doors opening to a fantastic balcony providing spectacular views over the garden and the surrounding countryside, a dressing room with built in wardrobes and eaves storage and a well fitted en suite bathroom with separate shower.
The property is situated off a semi-rural country lane in Ashurst Wood which is conveniently located between Tunbridge Wells, East Grinstead and Forest Row. The property has the enviable situation of being close to the traditional village with store, butchers, hairdressers, church, pub, recreation ground/tennis courts and a primary school within walking distance. Being within the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, there are many glorious walks from the property around the surrounding countryside including the Ashdown Forest.
To the front, a brick paved driveway provides parking for several vehicles with an area of lawn to the side with a pretty Magnolia tree and leads to a tandem length garage. There is access at either side to a mature rear garden with large terrace accessed from the sitting room and kitchen. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with surrounding shrub borders and plants and established evergreen hedging either side. There is a summerhouse, potting shed and a personal door to the garage.
3 Bedrooms (1 En Suite)
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate