Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
2-Bedroom Home Available.
SPEAK TO AN ADVISOR ABOUT PART EXCHANGE (subject to T&Cs).
This home offers fantastic open-plan living, a perfect home for your next step on the property ladder. This 2 bedroom home offers convenient accommodation that's ideal for individuals or couples. There is a light and airy open-plan Kitchen/Living/Dining area which is perfect for entertaining. Upstairs is a well-proportioned Master Bedroom with an En-suite shower room along with a main Bathroom and Second Bedroom.
Oakleigh Grove, Taylor Wimpey's flagship development in Whetstone, is an exciting collection of family homes that will appeal to First Time Byers, professionals and families alike.
The location is ideal for commuters with the overground and underground links to the capital. Being only just a short walk away from the High Road with its café culture, shops, and supermarkets makes this a superbly positioned to enjoy the benefits of the local area.
- Contemporary Kitchen by Symphony with soft close doors and draws, Laminate work top with matching upstands, Stainless steel 1 ½ bowl with drainer and chrome mixer taps, AEG stainless steel appliances to include single oven, 4 burner stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel splash back to hob, stainless steel chimney hood, Integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer /dryer. Chrome low energy down lighters. Under cabinet lighting.
- Guest Cloakroom.
- Bathroom and Ensuite with white sanitaryware and Walnut coloured vanity top. Chrome towel rail. Chrome low energy down lighters. Half-height tiling to all walls, Full-height tiling to shower enclosure in Ensuite that have either Thermostatic or Electric shower.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Chrome low-energy down lighters to Kitchen
and wet areas. Low-energy pendant light fittings to all other rooms.
- Wiring for satellite to Living room, Bedrooms 1 and 2.
- BT points to Living room, Home Office, Bedrooms 1 and 2.
- Mains operated smoke detectors with battery back up.
- Turf to rear gardens to select plots only.
- External tap. Power and lighting to all on plot garages.
- NHBC 10-year Buildmark Policy.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Hamptons Whetstone on 020 3151 4212.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
2-Bed House Available
Contemporary Kitchen by Symphony with AEG stainless steel appliances
Bathrooms and Ensuites with white sanitaryware
Gas fired central heating
Chrome low-energy downlighters to Kitchen and wet areas
Wiring for satellite to Living room and Bedrooms 1 and 2
NHBC 10-year Buildmark Policy
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate