• Brand new copper clad mews home in the heart of the city.
• 2 bed/ 2 bath / Open plan living / Separate utility
• In excess of 800sq ft
• Lift access to front door/ vaulted bedrooms
• Secure development with electric gates access/ Private balcony with bifolding doors
• 2 undercroft tandem spaces, store and private outside space
Within a level walk are most of Salisbury's excellent facilities - shopping, leisure, cultural and educational. Salisbury has a mainline station with trains to London Waterloo (journey time approximately 86 minutes), as well as a twice weekly market. Good local schools are numerous and include Salisbury Cathedral School, Chafing Grove, Godolphin School, as well as Bishop Wordsworth and South Wilts Grammar Schools. There is racing at Salisbury and Wincanton, golf at High post, South Wilts and Rushmore. Fishing on the River Avon and other nearby chalk streams. The countryside surrounding Salisbury offers large unspoiled areas, ideal for walking and riding. The A303 provides access to the south west and London via the M3.
Available To View Now
City Centre Location
Stunning Two Bedroom Duplex Apartment
Two Undercroft Tandem Spaces