St Albans Square is conveniently positioned in a desirable area and consists of houses and apartments. Just under a mile away is St Albans town centre with all amenities to cater for all needs including retail shops, restaurants, pubs and bars and a number of historical buildings. The City Station has a direct link into London St Pancras.
The remaining 2-Bedroom apartments offer a bespoke fitted Kitchen, contemporary tiled Bathroom and Ensuite, flooring throughout and parking.
- Kitchen with contemporary laminate work surface and upstand, Stainless Steel Neff appliances including oven, induction hob, extractor hood and fridge/freezer, LED under cupboard lights and wood effect flooring.
- Bathrooms and Ensuites have white sanitaryware with full height ceramic wall tiling to shower areas and half height to all other areas, ceramic floor tiles, soft closing vanity unit, electric shaver point.
- Wood effect flooring throughout habitable rooms.
- Fitted wardrobe to Master Bedroom.
- Select apartments have a Study.
- Select apartments have a private Patio or Juliette Balcony.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Video entry system linked to front door.
- Lift to all floors.
- Allocated parking space.
- Landscaped communal gardens.
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty.
To arrange an appointment to view, please contact Hamptons International on 01727 890770.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home or alternatively a previous development by the same Developer.
St Albans has an extraordinary heritage dating back to pre-Roman times. There are Roman ruins, surviving buildings of the great medieval Abbey, the cathedral that dates to Norman times and a number of well preserved medieval streets, all of which sit well within today’s architecture.
St Albans has much to offer. Restaurants, cafés, pubs and wine bars abound, many housed in historical buildings and retailers do much to entice shoppers. Niche outlets and high street chains populate the medieval streets as well as contemporary shopping precincts such as The Maltings and Christopher Place.
Culturally the city is blessed, with regular concerts and theatre productions at the Alban Arena and Maltings Arts Theatre. Various galleries, as well as The St Albans Museum, stimulate the imagination. Equally enjoyable is a visit to Verulamium Park, complete with lake and perhaps ending up at The Fighting Cocks, one of the oldest inns in the country.
The city has an excellent mix of state schools complemented by independent schools including St Albans School for boys (alumni include Professor Stephen Hawking and Sir Tim Rice) and the highly regarded St Albans High School for Girls.
There are plenty of sporting facilities for football, hockey, rugby and even skateboarding. Verulamium Park has an outdoor gym, netball and tennis courts, cricket pavilion and a play area. For less strenuous activity, take a stroll along the River Ver. Golfers can stroll to Verulam Golf Club, around four minutes walk away, and there are a number of different pursuits at Batchwood Golf Course & Sports Centre.
Kitchen with stainless Steel Neff appliances and wood effect flooring
Bathroom and Ensuite with white sanitaryware
Wood effect flooring throughout habitable rooms
Fitted wardrobe to Master Bedroom
Video entry system linked to front door
Allocated parking space
Landscaped communal gardens
10 Year NHBC Warranty