Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Last Few Apartments Remaining
The development has been thoughtfully designed with the aim of incorporating the needs and demands of modern living.
Each apartment will feature carefully planned
contemporary kitchens all with integrated appliances. The apartments will also benefit from gas central heating.
Bathrooms will be fitted to a high standard with quality fixtures and fittings creating a modern and luxurious finish.
Each apartment will include an entry phone system for added security and convenience. There will also be a lift providing easy access to the first and top floors of the development.
- Magnet Luna Cashmere kitchens with Granite Neiveworktops
- AEG hobs
- AEG 43Litre capacity combi oven and grill
- AEG washer dryers
- Astracast onyx sink
- Whirlpool fridges
- Whirlpool dishwashers
- Whirlpool freezers
- Photon mixer tap
- Aquablade slimline shower head
- Mirrored vanity cabinet
- Contemporary Roca Element basin
- Floor to ceiling Pienza Pietra tiles in grey matt
- Robus mini spotlights
- Enlite 220-240V LED spotlights
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Clear glass shower cubicles with bifold doors
- New powder coated aluminium windows
- New slate grey Weatherboard external cladding
- New atrium constructed with glazed roof
- External fire escape staircases fully reclad in timber and glass
- Worcester boilers
- Vicama doors
- Karndean Niveus flooring
- BT points
- TV points in bedrooms and living areas
- Wired for Sky
- Smoke detectors
- Entry phone system for every flat
- Two hallway storage cupboards for each studio
- 10 year CML warranties
Please contact Hamptons new homes on 01494 685140 or email@example.com for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Lincoln House is located approximately one mile from Bourne End village. Bourne End enjoys a favourable Thameside location with thriving shops, restaurants and pubs, excellent schools and a rail station linking via Maidenhead (Crossrail) to London Paddington.
The village is also conveniently placed for both the M40 (J4) and the M4 (J8/9). Sporting facilities are varied, with golf at Temple, Stoke Park, Burnham Beeches and Beaconsfield. Sailing is available at Upper Thames Sailing Club and Cookham
Reach Sailing Club and racing at Windsor, Ascot and Newbury.
In addition, there is a wide variety of cultural
events at Cliveden National Trust, The Swan Theatre in High Wycombe and the Theatre Royal in Windsor.
FOR CLARIFICATION: Images shown are of the show apartment for Lincoln House.
10 year Build Warranty
Stylish Kitchen and Bathrooms
1 mile from Bourne End village
Rail station linking via Maidenhead (Crossrail) to London Paddington
Entry phone system for every flat
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate