Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Help To Buy Available.
A spacious 2 bedroom apartment with expansive kitchen/ living/ dining space and an impressive balcony area. The master bedroom offers an en suite shower room, whilst the second bedroom provides a fantastic secondary space with the bathroom and convenient storage cupboard situated just outside.
Oakleigh Grove, Taylor Wimpey's flagship development in Whetstone, is an exciting collection of family homes that will appeal to First Time Byers, professionals and families alike.
The location is ideal for commuters with the overground and underground links to the capital. Being only just a short walk away from the High Road with its café culture, shops, and supermarkets makes this a superbly positioned to enjoy the benefits of the local area.
- Contemporary kitchens by Symphony with soft-close doors and drawers, Laminate worktop with matching upstands, Stainless steel 1 ½ bowl with drainer and Chrome mixer taps. AEG appliances to include stainless steel single oven, 4-burner stainless steel gas hob, Stainless steel splashback to hob, AEG stainless steel chimney hood, Integrated dishwasher, Integrated fridge freezer, Integrated washer/dryer. Chrome low-energy downlighters, Under-cabinet lighting.
- Bathroom and Ensuite with white sanitaryware and Walnut coloured vanity top. Chrome towel rail. Chrome low energy down lighters. Half-height tiling to all walls, Full-height tiling to shower enclosure in Ensuite that have either Thermostatic or Electric shower.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Chrome low-energy down lighters to Kitchen
and wet areas. Low-energy pendant light fittings to all other rooms.
- NHBC 10-year Buildmark Policy.
- 2-year Taylor Wimpey warranty.
- Parking space.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Open-plan kitchen/living/dining area
Master bedroom with en suite shower room
Second double bedroom
Central family bathroom
One convenient storage cupboard
One parking space
10-year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
2-year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate