Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Austin Place is Anchor’s new retirement development with apartments for the over 55’s, now available for occupation in Oatlands Village, Weybridge. Here are some of the benefits it does offer:
- 65 luxurious one and two bedroom apartments
- Café, hair salon, treatment room and owners lounge
- Beautifully manicured gardens with mature trees
- High quality Alno kitchens with Neff appliances
- Contempoary bathroom with walk in shower
- 2 lifts
- Close to main towns of Weybridge and Walton-on-Thames
- Walking distance to local shops and cafés
- Two railway stations close by
- Dedicated on-site manager ensuring peace of mind
- Care and support packages available
- 24 hour emergency call system
- All flooring included
- 125 Year Lease
- Service charge £85 per week
- Ground rent £500
For more information please call Hamptons Estate Agents on 0808 231 9189 or email us at email@example.com
Anchor is England’s largest not-for-profit provider of housing and care for the over 55’s. We provide services to over 38,000 older people. Our passion at Anchor is giving older people a choice of great places and ways to live. We do this by treating our colleagues and customers as individuals and by building meaningful, long-term relationships based on happiness, openness and respect. We have over 45 years experience of developing great housing choices and offer up to 30,000 retirement properties for rent and sale. If you want to make a fresh start, one of our properties could be just right for your next move.
Please note photos may be of the show home.
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate