Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Help To Buy Available.
Located on the Top Floor, this 2-Bed/2-Bath apartment forms part of Buckingham House, a collection of modern apartments. This Jaspar Homes development has the amenities of Stanmore on its doorstep along with excellent transport links and Stanmore Country Park not far away.
The apartment has a fully fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances, fully tiled Bathroom and Ensuite, flooring throughout, bespoke built-in wardrobe to bedrooms, Terrace and parking.
- Kitchen with Quartz worktops & upstand with stainless steel bowl/drainer and mixer tap, super matt door finishes, integrated Siemens appliances to include Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Multi-function electric oven, Gas hob, Microwave, Kitchen extractor with integrated lighting, Washer dryer.
- Contemporary Bathroom and Ensuite with white sanitaryware, Porcelain wall and floor tiles, Stainless steel/chrome finished heated towel rails, White vitrified enamel wall mounted WC with soft close seat and dual push button flush, mechanical extract ventilation, thermostatic mixer shower, designer taps and accessories.
- Gas central heating system.
- Thermally and acoustically efficient double glazed windows.
- LED spotlights throughout.
- Bespoke built-in wardrobes to Bedrooms.
- Laminate wood flooring to Hallway and Living Area.
- Carpet to Bedrooms.
- Video entry system.
- Covered with professional warranty.
To arrange a viewing or for further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Kitchen with Quartz worktops and integrated Siemens appliances
Contemporary Bathroom and Ensuite with white sanitaryware and Porcelain wall and floor tiles
Laminate wood flooring to Hallway and Living Area
Carpet to Bedrooms
Bespoke built-in wardrobes to Bedrooms
Video entry system
Gas central heating system
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate