Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Situated within this fine Edwardian building in an extremely convenient position, less than 650m from centre of Tunbridge Wells and just a little further from the train station, an excellent first floor apartment with many period features. Offered with no onward chain, points of particular note include:
- An impressive communal entrance hall accessed through double doors with an arched window and elegant staircase rising to the first floor.
- A fine double aspect sitting/dining room with two tall sash windows to the front and one to the side, corniced ceiling, picture rail and high skirting boards.
- An excellent kitchen/breakfast room with tall feature sash windows to the side with fitted units, a range of appliances and ample space for a table and chairs.
- A double aspect main bedroom with windows to the side and a large roof window to the rear with useful access to storage within the eaves and an adjacent second bedroom.
- A well fitted bathroom with exposed beam, tiled floor and separate shower cubicle.
Situated along Boyne Park, a highly regarded road with red-brick pavements on the northern side of Tunbridge Wells Common, the property occupies a conveninet position for access to the train station, town centre, historic High Street and famous Pantiles.
Train Services: Tunbridge Wells main line station for trains to London, Charing Cross, London Bridge and Canon Street about in about 50/55 minutes.
To the front of the building there is spacious off street parking for the residents including one designated space for this property.
Services: Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Sitting Room/Dining Room
Allocated Off Street Parking
No Onward Chain
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate