Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Let us help calculate the repayments on this property.Use our mortgage calculator
Spacious contemporary ground floor apartment.
Situated in this elegant purpose built block in a sought after location in Hove.
The apartment benefits from oak wooden flooring throughout with underfloor heating.
Open plan kitchen/living room
- Contemporary kitchen
- Bosch integrated appliances
- Granite work surfaces
- Sliding doors leading onto private terrace
- 8’8” x 13’9”
- Vast built in wardrobes
- En-suite with walk-in shower
- 8’9” x 10’6”
- Storage cupboard with hanging space
- Spacious, tiled
- Heated towel rail
- Plenty of storage, including space for washing machine and dryer.
- Southerly facing with direct access to communal garden
- Private secure gated parking
- Secured bicycle storage and separate communal storage room in basement
- Years on lease: 990 years
- Maintenance: £1548.72 PA (2016)
- Ground rent: £300 PA
- Council tax band: E
- No onward chain
The above information has been given to us by the current owner and would need to be verified through your solicitor prior to purchase.
- Hove station: 0.5 miles
- Brighton station: 1.3 miles
- A27: 2.2 miles
- Short distance to Hove park, Hove’s church road and beach
- Close proximity to highly recommended local schools
Ground Floor Apartment
En-Suite To The Master
Contemporary Styled Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area
Private Patio Terrace
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate