Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Now Selling Off-Plan
Help To Buy Available
2 Beds From £415,000
3 Beds From £525,000
Braeburn Court, a select development of nine 2 and 3-Bedroom apartments by Clearview Residential with Help to Buy available.
The development is conveniently situated for Harrow town centre, just under a mile, offering a range of amenities including supermarkets, retail shops, various restaurants and leisure facilities including a cinema and several gyms. There are also excellent transport links to central London and the surrounding areas via Harrow on the Hill station.
- Professionally designed Kitchen with Neff single oven and 4 burner gas hob, extractor hood and stainless steel splashback to hob, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Laminate work surfaces.
- Utility cupboard plumbing and electrics for purchaser's appliances. Laminate work surfaces. Porcelain floor tiling.
- Contemporary white sanitaryware to Bathroom and Ensuite. Full height ceramic wall and floor tiles. Fitted mirrors. Shaver socket.
- Fitted sliding mirrored wardrobes to Master Bedroom.
- Gas central heating and combi boiler.
- Recessed downlighters to Kitchen and Bathroom/Ensuite. Pendant lighting to other rooms.
- Landscaped communal garden. Communal bin and cycle store and water taps.
- Private garden/patio/balcony to select apartments.
- One allocated parking space.
- 10 year Premier Guarantee.
- 2 year Clearview Homes Customer Care Service.
- TV/Satellite/BT/Data connections in various rooms.
To view the plans, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Harrow is a vibrant borough located only about 16 miles from the City of London. Drivers benefit from easy access to the North Circular Road, the M1, A40/M40 and M25, with London Heathrow airport only about 15 miles away and London Gatwick
airport some 55 miles. The nearest train station to Braeburn Court is either Harrow & Wealdstone (0.5 miles) with London Midland rail services to Euston taking as little as 16 minutes, or Harrow-on-the-Hill
(0.7 miles) offering London Underground services to Baker Street 24 minutes and Oxford Circus, 31 minutes. Local buses run a few minutes’ walk from the development along Harrow View.
Healthcare providers such as NHS Northwick Park Hospital and the private BMI Clementine Churchill Hospital are not far away. The sports and fitness
scene caters for everyone, with more than 400 hectares of parkland and open space providing an escape from city life. Harrow Golf course, Pinner Hill Golf course, Harrow Leisure Centre, a Fitness First gym, skateboarding park and bowling alley are among the local amenities.
Harrow boasts a Vue cinema as well as the twinscreen, luxury Safari Cinema. Harrow Museum and Heritage Centre is a tranquil oasis in a beautiful setting where diverse events and exhibitions are held. Harrow Arts Centre in nearby Hatch End, is a multi-artform venue hosting a wide range of events including music, theatre, dance
and film. The town is a bright, bustling place with
an impressive range of retailers, from wellknown
names to quirky independents. Between them, they meet all needs from convenience food shopping to arts and crafts supplies. Branches of the high street ‘names’ are mostly based in either St Anns Shopping Centre or St George’s Shopping
Centre. M&S, H&M, Moss Bros, Monsoon and TKMaxx feature with a cinema and family-style eateries making the mall a day and evening destination. Elsewhere in the borough, a wide range of tempting restaurants, cafés and coffee shops can be found, as can branches of the main
supermarkets such as Tesco, Waitrose, Asda, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s.
Modern Kitchen with Neff appliances
Contemporary Bathroom/Ensuite with wall and floor tiling
Fitted mirrored wardrobes to Master Bedroom
Utility cupboard with plumbing and electrics
Private outside space to select apartments
One allocated parking space
Video entry system
Landscaped communal gardens
10 Year Premier Guarantee
Clearview Homes 2 Year customer care service
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate