Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Help To Buy Available. Only 2-Bed Apartments Available.
A contemporary collection of 1, 2 & 3-Bedroom apartments in a leafy suburb of North-West London. The development is conveniently located for the local amenities including good transport links to Central London, shopping, entertainment and leisure facilities.
- Exquisitely styled Nobilia Kitchen with discreet handles and soft close doors, Integrated cooker hood, Franke stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, Single fan oven, Stainless steel 4 burner gas hob, Stainless steel splashback,
Integrated dishwasher, Integrated fridge freezer 50/50, Integrated washer/dryer, Eco bin,
- Ensuite Bathrooms to select 2 & 3-Bed apartments.
- All Bathrooms have modern white sanitaryware.
- All apartments have outside space - Patio or Balcony.
- Gas central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators.
- Ideal Standard combi boiler to all apartments.
- Chrome downlighters to kitchen, dining and living rooms and Pendant fittings to hall/landing and bedrooms.
- Telephone point to Living Room and Bedroom 1.
- TV sockets plus Sky points to Living Room, Bedrooms 1 and 2.
USB charge point to Kitchen.
- Grey/White uPVC double-glazed windows.
- Audio visual door entry.
- NHBC 10-year build mark policy.
- Taylor Wimpey warranty for 2 years from date of legal completion.
For further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Exquisitely styled Nobilia Kitchens with a selection of integrated appliances
Ensuite Bathrooms to select 2 and 3-Bed apartments
all apartments have outside space
Gas central heating
Chrome downlighters to Kitchen and reception rooms
Audio visual door entry
NHBC 10-year build mark policy
Taylor Wimpey warranty for 2 years from date of legal completion
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate