Help To Buy Available - Last Apartments Remaining
Perfect for commuters to central London is a selection of contemporary 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom apartments located in Eastcote. This Second Floor 2-Bed/2-Bath apartment offers 807sq.ft of living space and offers a fully fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances, Porcelain tiled Ensuite and Bathroom, flooring throughout and parking.
Solis is a landmark development by Developer, Life Less Ordinary. The area has a village type feel with many open green areas and a range of independent shops lining the high street. With excellent links to Central London from Eastcote underground station (Metropolitan & Piccadilly line) and also having the benefit of a number of local amenities on your doorstep, Solis is perfectly placed for young professionals and First Time Buyers alike.
- Contemporary bespoke Kitchen with soft closing doors/drawers, stainless steel recessed sink with chrome mixer taps, integrated Bosch appliances to include stainless steel single fan oven, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine, slimline dishwasher.
- Ensuite and Bathroom with Porcelain tiling and white sanitaryware. Hansgrohe brassware and thermostatic showers, wall hung wc and basin with storage. Chrome heated towel rails. Bespoke fitted wall mirroring with downlighting.
- Engineered wood flooring to Living Room, Kitchen, Hallway. Carpet to Bedrooms.
- Thermostatic electric panel radiators.
- Recessed downlighters to Living Room and Kitchen.
- Multi socket to Living Room. TV point to Bedrooms.
- Audio entry phone system.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Allocated Parking.
- Private gated access to resident parking bays and cycle storage.
- 10 year Builders Warranty.
To arrange an appointment to view, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
NB Residents and occupiers will not be entitled to apply for Residents Parking Permits or a Visitors parking permit.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Eastcote is perfectly placed to enjoy the best of both worlds. The location can be both an oasis away from the City where you can enjoy luscious open green spaces, or just a heart-beat away from a vibrant and exciting high street.
Only 10 minutes from the development is Ruislip Lido, which boasts a 60-acre lake with its own sandy beach. Colne Valley Regional Park is just 5 miles away and benefits from a 40-square-mile area of countryside complete with 200 miles of river and over 60 individual lakes; perfect for picturesque walks and peaceful strolls.
However, on your doorstep is an active and diverse high street lined with shops, restaurants, cafés, pubs and bars. By being located on Field End Road,
you can enjoy a great selection of major brands such as Costa, Boots, Superdrug and Sainsburys, together with an abundance of boutique shops and independent restaurants.
Not only does Eastcote have all of this, but Solis also lies within the catchment area for some excellent schools. Lady Banks Infant School, Newham Junior School and Bishop Ramsey School were all awarded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2017. Move to Eastcote to have all of this and more ready and waiting for you to enjoy….
Contemporary bespoke Kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances
Ensuite and Bathroom with Porcelain tiling and white sanitaryware
Engineered wood flooring to Living Room and Kitchen and carpet to Bedrooms
Thermostatic electric panel radiators
Recessed downlighters to Living Room and Kitchen
Audio entry phone system
Lift access to all floors
Private gated access to resident parking bays and cycle storage
10 year Builders Warranty