Apartment 10, Hannover House is a second floor two bedroom apartment, within this development from Sunningdale House Developments.
The apartments come with:
• Siemens appliances include stainless steel oven and combi oven/microwave, induction hob, cooker hood, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
• Caple wine cabinet.Blanco undermounted sink and mixer tap.
• Antique mirror splashback.
• Silestone quartz worktops with 100mm upstands.
• Arcobaleno soft close cupboards and drawers.
• Under cabinetry and plinth LED lighting.
Bathrooms And Shower Rooms
• Porcelain/ceramic floor and wall tiles.
• LED motion sensor mood lighting in all bathrooms.
• Soft close WCs with dual flush push button fittings.
External Doors And Windows
• Low maintenance powder-coated aluminium double glazed windows with security locks.
• Juliet balconies and sun terraces to selected
• Powder-coated chrome front entrance door with
multi point locking system.
• Telephone points in kitchen/living room, hall
cupboard, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2.
• TV aerial points in kitchen/living room and
• Pre-wired for alarm systems.
Decoration And Finishes
• Dark grey oak flooring to kitchen/living areas.
• Grey ash internal doors with polished chrome
• Sliding wardrobes fitted to master bedrooms and
bedroom 2 in selected plots.
Lobby Area And External
• Automated entrance gates including video entry.
• Contemporary paved undercroft parking area.
• Hydraulic lifts with high end finishings.
• 10 year BLP warranty
Hannover House is well situated within the centre of Virginia Water village. There is an excellent variety of shops for day to day needs, restaurants and mainline railway station with a fast service to Waterloo in 42 minutes.
The world renowned Wentworth Golf club is also nearby offers swimming pools, tennis courts, a health and leisure club, spa and restaurants.
For the weekly household shop there is an excellent Waitrose in Sunningdale and for more extensive shopping facilities, the towns of Windsor, Guildford and Kingston are all close at hand. Junction 13 of the M25 is just 3.5 miles away giving access to London, Heathrow and the motorway network.
Other than the Wentworth Club, country clubs around the area include places such as Foxhills, Queenwood, Sunningdale and the Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake which leads up to the Polo at Smiths Lawn, adjacent to Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park beyond for riding. The area is also very well catered for by a huge choice of private prep schools, as well as two international schools, ACS in Egham and TASIS in Thorpe.
2 bath/shower rooms
open plan sitting room and kitchen
allocated covered parking
Internal photos are of the show apartment
125 year lease from 1st January 2018
ground rent: £350.00 per annum
service charge: 726.35 per annum.