Help To Buy Available.
For those who like town living, this Second Floor 1-Bedroom apartment is situated in this former office building in Harrow's Town Centre. With 387sq.ft of living space, the apartment includes a contemporary integrated Kitchen, fully tiled Bathroom and flooring throughout.
The former office building has been converted by Harrow Holdings Limited into 92 new apartments to include Studios, 1 & 2-Bedrooms. Ideal for First Time Buyers and young professionals, Queens House is conveniently situated for the Town Centre with its range of shops, eateries, cinema, gym and having excellent links to central London via Harrow on the Hill station.
- Contemporary Kitchen with Quartz worktop and splashback, integrated appliances to include oven, hob, fridge and freezer. Freestanding washing machine in hall cupboard.
- Bathroom is fully tiled with porcelain walls and floor, high gloss vanity unit with incorporated basin, wall hung wc, chrome fixtures and fittings. Heated towel rail. Bath with glass shower screen.
- Engineered wood flooring to Living/Dining room and Hallway. Carpet to Bedroom. Tiled Bathroom.
- Underfloor heating.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Pre-wired for Broadband and Sky.
- LED spotlights throughout.
- Audio entry phone system.
- ICW 10 year Warranty.
To arrange a viewing for the Show Apartments or for further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home or alternatively a previous development by the same Developer.
Ideally located, with impressive views of the iconic Harrow-on-the-Hill skyline and church Spire, the apartments at Queens House are a short walk from not one, but two shopping centres. St Annes and St George’s are on the doorstep of the scheme, providing residents with access to numerous high street brands including Marks & Spencer’s, Debenhams, Boots, H&M, a VUE cinema complex as well as a range of convenient local shops, restaurants and a gym.
The development is a short walk to Harrow-on-the-Hill Station - Metropolitan Underground and Chiltern Railways with links into Central London (Baker Street 20 minutes). Harrow-on-the-Hill Bus station is also on the doorstep.
Contemporary Kitchen with Quartz worktop and integrated appliances
Fully tiled porcelain Bathroom
Engineered wood flooring to Living/Dining room and Hallway
Carpet to Bedroom
Lift access to all floors
Audio entry phone system
ICW 10 year Warranty