Available To View.
Help To Buy Available (London 40%)
A collection of modern and contemporary 1 and 2 Bedroom apartments located in the heart of Stanmore. The development is conveniently located for the local shops in the area along with having excellent transport links via Stanmore's Jubilee line station for commuters to London.
All the apartments are individually designed to maximise the unique character of the building. With spacious open plan living, plenty of natural light and the high quality finish, each home has been created to perfectly match the needs and aspirations of today’s homeowners.
- Kitchen with Onyx worktops and Caple appliances to include integrated fridge freezer (Flats 6, 7 & 9 have under counter fridge/ice box), extractor, induction hob and oven, dishwasher (except flats 6, 7 & 9), washer dryer.
- Carpet to Bedrooms.
- Bathroom / Ensuite with steel bathtub or stone resin shower tray, bath/shower screen, Croma multi-function shower rails, RAK wc with soft close seat, RAK ceramic basin and bespoke single drawer vanity unit, Hans Grohe basin mixer, thermostatic electric towel rail, bespoke mirror, Wall and floor tiling.
- Terrace to select apartments.
- Electric boiler and radiators.
- Full data cabling, USB charging provided to all habitable rooms.
- White UPVC Double Glazed windows.
- LG Hausys wooden flooring in Kitchen/Living area and Hallway.
- Contemporary apartment front door with satin finish door handle, high security latch and deadlock.
- Communal area with carpet. Individual post collection points. Emergency lighting.
- Video entry.
- Cycle storage.
- Smoke/heat detectors.
- CCTV to main entrance and stairwell.
- Parking for 2-Bedroom apartments. Parking for 1-Bedrooms available to purchase (subject to availability).
- 10 Year Global Build Warranty.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Conveniently situated off Stanmore’s main high street and Stanmore Broadway, the area offers a variety of shops that include supermarkets, chemists, restaurants and a multitude of essential
amenities. Stanmore Underground Station which is serviced by the Jubilee line, is also a short distance away giving excellent connections to the City and West End.
Stanmore is a quiet and diverse area in North West London which is surrounded by parks and beautiful green open spaces. The area enjoys a number of leisure and recreational facilities which includes Stanmore Golf Club, the Bentley Priory Nature Reserve which is a Site of Special Scientific Interest and surrounds the Bentley Priory stately home.
The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital and Aspire Leisure Centre are also only a few minutes away from Compass House.
Compass House is also perfectly situated near many primary and secondary schools which includes Bentley Wood High School for Girls, Stanmore College and one of the UK’s top public schools, North London Collegiate School. A short distance away is also the world famous and historic, Harrow School.
Kitchen with Onyx worktops and Caple appliances
Carpet to Bedrooms
Tiled Bathroom / Ensuite
LG Hausys wooden flooring in Kitchen/Living area and Hallway
Terrace to select apartments
Parking for 2-Bedroom apartments
Video entry system
CCTV to main entrance and stairwell
White UPVC Double Glazed windows