Help To Buy Available.
First Time Buyers and commuters will love this Top Floor 1-Bedroom apartment with Stanmore Station close by and Stanmore Broadway just outside the development. The area boasts a range of supermarkets, shops, restaurants and other facilities for all your needs.
A unique collection of 39 contemporary 1-Bedroom apartments located in the centre of Stanmore Broadway. Stanmore's Jubilee line station is just a short walk away with easy access to Central London within 30minutes and road links accessible via the M1, M25 and A1. There is also excellent bus links to all surrounding areas.
- High gloss handleless fitted Kitchen with soft closing doors, Quartz stone worktop, inset stainless steel sink with contemporary taps, AEG electric fan assisted oven and hob, glass splashback, fully integrated fridge, space for a washer/dryer. Chrome electric points above worktops. Under pelmet low energy lighting to wall units.
- Modern white sanitaryware Shower Room with chrome taps, Shower with chrome pivot door and space save stone tray. Mirrored wall cabinet with integrated lighting, anti-steam mirror and infrared touch sensor. Porcelain wall and floor tiles. Chrome heated towel rail.
- High quality Oak laminate floor to Living area, Kitchen and Hallway.
- Luxury 80% wool carpet to Bedroom.
- Smart electric heating.
- Touch screen video entry system.
- Parking available to purchase.
- Cycle storage.
- Pre-wired fibre connectivity.
- 10 Year Warranty.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
High gloss handleless fitted Kitchen with Quartz stone worktop
Modern Shower Room with Porcelain wall and floor tiling
High quality Oak laminate flooring to Kitchen/Living area and Hallway
Luxury 80% wool carpet to Bedroom
Smart electric heating
Touch screen video entry system
Parking available to purchase
Pre-wired fibre connectivity
10 Year Warranty