Help To Buy Available.
Last Few Apartments Remaining
A unique collection of 39 contemporary 1-Bedroom apartments located in the centre of Stanmore Broadway. You will benefit from having all the local amenties on your doorstep including a number of supermarkets, restaurants, boutiques and other various shops catering for all needs.
Stanmore's Jubilee line station is just a short walk away with easy access to Central London within 30minutes and road links accessible via the M1, M25 and A1. There is also excellent bus links to all surrounding areas.
- High gloss handleless fitted Kitchen with soft closing doors, Quartz stone worktop, inset stainless steel sink with contemporary taps, AEG electric fan assisted oven and hob, glass splashback, fully integrated fridge, space for a washer/dryer. Chrome electric points above worktops. Under pelmet low energy lighting to wall units.
- Modern white sanitaryware Bath/Shower Room with chrome taps, Bath with chrome shower mixer and clear glass side panel (where applicable). Shower with chrome pivot door and space save stone tray (where applicable). Mirrored wall cabinet with integrated lighting, anti-steam mirror and infrared touch sensor. Porcelain wall and floor tiles. Chrome heated towel rail.
- High quality Oak laminate floor to Living areas, Kitchen and Hallway.
- Luxury 80% wool carpet to Bedrooms.
- Smart electric heating.
- Touch screen video entry system.
- Parking available to purchase.
- Cycle storage.
- Pre-wired fibre connectivity.
- 10 Year Warranty.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Stanmore is a charming London suburb with the perfect balance of excellent local amenities, within easy reach of the heart of London yet surrounded by green open spaces.
Being the first stop on the Jubilee line with direct links to London Bridge and Canary Wharf offers the big advantage of a seat on the morning train. Meanwhile late-night travel is covered with a 24-hour Night Tube service on Fridays and Saturdays.
Stanmore is also well placed for road travel, within easy reach of M1 Junction 4, A406 North Circular Road and Heathrow Airport, with shopping destinations such as Watford and Brent Cross just a short journey by car.
The village ambience is created by a mix of shops,
cafés, boutiques and restaurants clustered along
The Broadway and Stanmore Hill. Amenities include
a Sainsbury’s and Lidl supermarkets as well as a wide range of independent retailers. In the evening, you can choose from a mixture of bars, restaurants, a range of traditional pubs or even try your hand at bowling at the M18 lanes.
Stanmore is blessed with acres and acres of beautiful commons and ancient beech woods and is filled with all sorts of wonderful wildlife. It offers good walking country with three local nature reserves and it also perches on the edge of the Hertfordshire countryside, perfect for a country stroll or a breath of fresh air.
There are many opportunities for sport and fitness
nearby. For golfers, Stanmore Golf Course is the nearest course to play, or, just a little further away, there are courses at Hartsbourne Country Club and Bushey Country Club. Keen tennis players can hone their skills on the courts in Canons Park, as well as Middlesex and Hertfordshire Country Club in Harrow Weald.
High gloss handleless fitted Kitchen with Quartz stone worktop
Modern Bathroom/Shower Room with Porcelain wall and floor tiling
High quality Oak laminate flooring to Kitchen/Living area and Hallway
Luxury 80% wool carpet to Bedrooms
Smart electric heating
Touch screen video entry system
Pre-wired fibre connectivity
10 Year Warranty