Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
On the 4th floor of Lincoln Building and arranged over 563 Sq. Ft / 52.3 Sq. M of living space this one bedroom apartment is at the very centre of White City Living. The apartment comprises a good sized double bedroom, modern bathroom and a large open plan living area and kitchen, opening up onto a private balcony (10.6 ft2" x 4ft10") with views over the Magnolia Gardens. The kitchen is fully fitted with Meile appliances, floor to ceiling windows, and built in cupboards in the bedroom. With a handful of shops downstairs to meet your daily needs, the exclusive residents’ facilities just next door and two underground stations tucked away around the corner, Lincoln represents the perfect blend of convenience, urban connectedness and refined domestic tranquillity.
White City Living is just minutes away from Central London and perfectly positioned for access to international transport hubs via a range of direct links including two Underground stations (White City and Wood Lane) right on its doorstep.
JOURNEY TIMES (TfL ZONE 2)
- Westfield 06 minutes
- Holland Park 04 minutes
- Paddington Station 08 minutes
- Bond Street 12 minutes
- Oxford Circus 14 minutes
- King’s Cross Station 20 minutes
- Bank 22 minutes
- London Heathrow 30 minutes
- London Gatwick 70 minutes
The private facilities combine comfort and convenience with an unmistakeable air of exclusivity. They have been selected and designed to act as an extension to a home, a series of well thought-out, fully equipped features that make everyday life – and work – that much brighter.
• Residents’ club with concierge service • Two 12-seat private cinemas with food and drink facilities • Entertainment suite • Exclusive dining room and dedicated private kitchen • Business lounge and meeting rooms • Basement parking • Swimming pool with adjoining sun terrace • Therapeutic hydro-pool • Treatment and massage rooms • Fully equipped gym with rooms for personal training and classes • Club lounge • Café accessed via club lounge
- Imperial College White City 10 minutes
- Imperial College London 28 minutes
- University College London 26 minutes
- London School of Economics 26 minutes
- King’s College London 29 minutes
NHBC 10 year warranty
Tenure: 999 year lease
Ground Rent: £500 p.a.
Service Charge: £5.00 per sq ft. p.a.
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate