Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Last Penthouse Apartment Remaining With Help To Buy Available. Arrange An Appointmenmt To View Today.
The Jaspar Group are proud to market The Powerhouse. Built in 1896 the building has been lovingly restored and converted to accommodate a range of 1 & 2-Bed apartments to appeal to the First Time Buyers and young professionals. The modern apartments are finished to a high standard.
- Kitchen with composite worktops with stainless steel bowls/drainers and chrome mixer taps, High gloss door finishes, integrated appliances to include Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Multi-function electric oven, Gas hob. Extractor with integrated lighting. Washer/Dryer.
- Contemporary Bathrooms/Ensuites with white sanitaryware, Porcelain wall and floor tiles, Stainless steel/chrome finished heated towel rails, White vitrified enamel wall mounted WC with soft close seat and dual push button flush, Mechanical extract ventilation, Thermostatic mixer shower,
Designer taps and accessories.
- Outdoor private Terrace/Balcony area.
- Thermally and acoustically efficient double glazed windows.
- Television (terrestrial and satellite points to Living room and principle Bedroom). Telephone points to Living Room.
- Combination boiler and central heating system.
- All flats covered with 10 year CRL warranty.
- Bespoke built-in wardrobes.
- LED spotlight throughout.
- Laminate wood flooring to Hallway and Living area. Carpet to Bedrooms.
- Lift access.
- Intercom door entry system.
- Allocated Parking.
To arrange a viewing or for further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home or alternatively a previous development by the same Developer.
The attractive local architecture, paired with the green space of Churchfields neighbouring the site, gives the location the distinct feel of an undiscovered gem. This, coupled with the easy commute to central London, makes Harrow-on-the-Hill a top spot. There are two traditional pubs within a 5 minute walk and a wealth of local food & beverage venues for the perfect weekend brunch location. Excellent schooling facilities are on offer nearby, with the likes of Orley Farm, Roxeth Primary and the world renowned Harrow Boys School just up the hill. Transport links include short walk or bus ride to Harrow-on-the-Hill Tube station.
Kitchen with composite worktops and integrated appliances
Contemporary Bathrooms with white sanitaryware and Porcelain wall and floor tiles
Outdoor private Terrace/Balcony area
Bespoke built-in wardrobes
Laminate wood flooring to Hallway and Living area
Carpet to Bedrooms
Intercom door entry system
LED spotlight throughout
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate