Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Select Plots Now Selling Off-Plan With Help To Buy Available.
A 1-Bed Second Floor apartment with 452sq.ft of living space. The apartment is perfect for First Time Buyers and commuters to London being centrally located for Harrow on the Hill's station and Harrow's Town Centre with its range of amenities within easy reach.
Part of this former office building which has been impressively converted by Harrow Holdings Limited into 92 new apartments to include Studios, 1 & 2-Bedrooms. Queens House is conveniently situated for the Town Centre with its range of shops, eateries, dinema and gym.
Completion May/June 2019.
- Contemporary Kitchen with Quartz worktop and splashback, integrated appliances to include oven, hob, washing machine and fridge.
- Bathroom is fully tiled with porcelain walls and floor, high gloss vanity unit with basin, wall hung wc, chrome fixtures and fittings, fixed shower head, heated towel rail.
- Engineered wood flooring to Living/Dining room and Hallway. Carpet to Bedroom. Tiled Bathroom.
- Electric panel heating.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Pre-wired for Broadband and Sky.
- LED spotlights throughout.
- Audio entry phone system.
- Premier Guarantee Warranty.
For further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home or alternatively a previous development by the same Developer.
Ideally located, with impressive views of the iconic Harrow-on-the-Hill skyline and church Spire, the apartments at Queens House are a short
walk from not one, but two shopping centres.
St Annes and St George’s are on the doorstep of the scheme, providing residents with access to numerous high street brands including Marks
& Spencer’s, Debenhams, Boots, H&M, a VUE cinema complex as well as a range of convenient local shops, restaurants and a gym.
The development is a short walk to Harrow-on-the-Hill Station - Metropolitan Underground and Chiltern Railways with links into Central
London (Baker Street 20 minutes). Harrow-on-the-Hill Bus station is also on the doorstep.
Contemporary Kitchen with Quartz worktop and integrated appliances
Bathroom and Ensuites are fully tiled with porcelain walls and floor
2-Bedroom apartments have Ensuite Shower Room
Engineered wood flooring to Living/Dining room and Hallway
Carpet to Bedrooms. Electric panel heating
Lift access to all floors
Audio entry phone system
Premier Guarantee Warranty
Select plots have a Terrace
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate