Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Select Plots Now Selling Off-Plan With Help To Buy Available.
Ideal for First Time Buyers and commuters to London and surrounding areas, this 1-Bedroom First Floor apartment sits in the Town Centre of Harrow conveniently located for Harrow on the Hill's station. Part of a refurbished office building converted by Harrow Holdings Limited into 92 impressive apartments comprising of Studios, 1 and 2-Bedrooms.
Queens House is a stones throw from the amenities of the Town Centre with its range of shops, eateries, cinema, gym and having excellent links to central London via Harrow on the Hill station.
- Contemporary Kitchen with Quartz worktop and splashback, integrated appliances to include oven, hob, washing machine and fridge.
- Bathroom is fully tiled with porcelain walls and floor, high gloss vanity unit with basin, wall hung wc, chrome fixtures and fittings, fixed shower head, heated towel rail.
- Engineered wood flooring to Living/Dining room and Hallway. Carpet to Bedroom. Tiled Bathroom.
- Electric panel heating.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Pre-wired for Broadband and Sky.
- LED spotlights throughout.
- Audio entry phone system.
- Premier Guarantee Warranty.
For further information, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home or alternatively a previous development by the same Developer.
Ideally located, with impressive views of the iconic Harrow-on-the-Hill skyline and church Spire, the apartments at Queens House are a short
walk from not one, but two shopping centres.
St Annes and St George’s are on the doorstep of the scheme, providing residents with access to numerous high street brands including Marks
& Spencer’s, Debenhams, Boots, H&M, a VUE cinema complex as well as a range of convenient local shops, restaurants and a gym.
The development is a short walk to Harrow-on-the-Hill Station - Metropolitan Underground and Chiltern Railways with links into Central
London (Baker Street 20 minutes). Harrow-on-the-Hill Bus station is also on the doorstep.
Contemporary Kitchen with Quartz worktop and integrated appliances
Fully tiled porcelain Bathroom
Engineered wood flooring to Living/Dining room and Hallway
Carpet to Bedroom
Electric panel heating
Lift access to all floors
Audio entry phone system
Premier Guarantee Warranty
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate