Keble Court is Anchor’s new retirement development with apartments exclusively for those of state pensionable age and over in Church Crookham, Fleet. Here are some of the benefits it will offer:
• 72 luxurious one and two bedroom apartments
• Café, hair salon, treatment room and owners lounge
• Beautifully manicured gardens with mature trees
• High quality kitchens
• Convenient to the towns of Fleet and Farnham
• Easy access to local shops and cafés
• Mainline stations at Fleet
• Dedicated on-site manager ensuring peace of mind
• Care and support packages available
• 24-hour emergency call system.
For more information please call Hamptons Estate Agents on 0808 252 0309 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Calls are free from a landline.)
Anchor is England’s largest not-for-profit provider of housing and care for the over 55’s. They provide services to over 38,000 older people. A passion at Anchor is giving older people a choice of great places and ways to live. They do this by treating colleagues and customers as individuals and by building meaningful, long-term relationships based on happiness, openness and respect.
With over 45 years experience of developing great housing choices and offer up to 30,000 retirement properties for rent and sale. If you want to make a fresh start, one of our properties could be just right for your next move.
Our on-site Marketing Suite is open 7 Days a week between 10am to 5pm, so please feel free to pop-in and our on-site representatives would be pleased to see you. Alternatively, please contact Hamptons Fleet on 01252 360590..
LUXURIOUS one and two bedroom apartments
high QUALITY kitchens
DEDICATED on-site manager
show apartments open 7 days a week