Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
This is a new build property
Saxby House is an exclusive development of eight apartments arranged over two floors featuring a modern specification of fixtures and fittings, while its external design complements the existing character of the area. Careful planning and attention to detail has resulted in light and spacious apartments with a contemporary flair.
They feature modern gloss fitted kitchens with a full range of integrated appliances, the tiled bathrooms and en suites feature contemporary Vitra sanitaryware complete with Vado taps.
Each ground floor apartment has it’s own private patio and there is allocated residents parking within the landscaped grounds.
Chesham is at the heart of the Chilterns, residents will benefit from excellent transport links via the M1, M25 and M40 motorways, all of which are within a few miles drive making the development easily accessible by road.
Chesham station, just over a mile from Saxby House, provides direct Metropolitan line services to the West End and the City, whilst Chiltern Railways services into London Marylebone are available at Chalfont & Latimer station.
The town of Chesham, located at the western end of the Metropolitan line is surrounded by the beautiful Chilterns countryside, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The largest town in the Chiltern District, it lies in a picturesque valley some 28 miles north-west of London, a combination of market town, industrial centre, commuter dormitory, bustling community ... and a pleasant and desirable place to live.
Chesham has a pedestrianised High Street featuring numerous specialist individual shops, alongside national retailers including Waitrose and Sainsbury’s. There is also a twice-weekly general market and a monthly local produce market.
Renowned for its community spirit, there are many recreational and community groups catering to a diverse and active population. The town offers an excellent range of leisure facilities with The Elgiva Theatre providing a wide range of entertainment, Lowndes Park and the open-air heated swimming pool at the Moor Gym & Swim, being just some of the many public amenities available.
• Double glazed energy efficient UPVC windows
• Gas fired central heating to radiators
• Chrome LED downlighters to kitchens, bathrooms
and living areas
• TV and satellite points to lounge and bedrooms
• Pre wiring for Sky and Virgin TV
• Communal satellite dish and digital aerial system
• USB points in Kitchen, lounge and bedrooms
• Stainless steel and glass stair balustrade to the communal areas
• Build-Zone 10 year warranty
• Ceramic floor tiling to kitchens, bathrooms and en suites
• Carpets to lounge, bedrooms and hallway
• Luxury contemporary gloss kitchens
• Complementary laminated work surfaces
with matching upstands
• Stainless steel bowl and a half sink
• Integrated stainless steel multi-function electric oven
• Four ring induction hob with glass splashback
• Fully integrated fridge freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher
Bathrooms and en suites
• Contemporary Vitra sanitaryware with Vado fittings
• Thermostatic bath / shower mixer with sliding rail kit to baths
• Polished chrome / glass shower screens to baths and showers
• Thermostatic showers with fixed shower heads and separate handsets to en suites
• Low profile shower trays
• Heated chrome towel rails
• Full height contemporary ceramic tiling to bath and shower areas, half height tiling to walls with toilets and wash basins
• White gloss wall hung vanity units to all bathrooms
and en suites
• Audio door entry system
• Keyless fob entry system with keypad back up to main entrance
• Multi-point locking flat entrance door
• Intruder alarms to ground floor flats
• Private patio areas to ground floor flats
• Allocated parking
• Bollard lighting operated by dusk to dawn sensors
• Cycle storage area
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate