Help To Buy Available
Perfect for those wanting a starer home. This Third Floor 440sq.ft apartment is ideally located for access to restaurants, shopping amenities, leisure facilities and transport links of St Albans' town centre. The apartments have a modern contemporary feel.
Hertfordshire House comprises a superb collection of just 26 highly specified one-bedroom apartments in the heart of bustling St Albans. Just moments from the city’s historic centre, the homes here offer the utmost in convenience, while offering residents an enviable new residence, to call their own.
Each of the apartments has been meticulously designed to seamlessly combine both style and functionality. From their beautifully crafted kitchens to their light and spacious living areas, these homes deliver contemporary living at its very best.
Apartment Specification Features Include:
• Fully fitted contemporary handle-less kitchen with Quartstone worktops and upstand.
• Mirrored glass splash backs
• Integrated Appliances Include Bosch oven and induction hob with extractor, slimline dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment & microwave.
• Freestanding washer/dryer
• Full height Porcelanosa Ceramic tiles to all areas except behind basin/WC area
• Porcelanosa ceramic tiled flooring
• Chrome finish towel rail
Decoration and Internal finish
• Engineered wood flooring to living/hall/bedrooms
• Architraves and skirting boards with smooth white satinwood finish
• Master bedroom to include double hanging wardrobes with sliding doors, shelving and hanging rail
• Individual apartment front doors in walnut finish
Lighting and Electrical
• Downlighters to hall/living/dining/kitchen/bathrooms
• Sky + and HD television provisions available to all apartments, subject to customer’s own subscription
• Telephone points to living room and bedrooms
• Video entry system
• Your home also has the benefit of a 10year warranty with Checkmate
To arrange an appointment to view, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home or alternatively a previous development by the same Developer.
St Albans is a city rich in history. From its stunning Cathedral to its impressive Clock Tower, the city is certainly not lacking in culture. Built between 1403
and 1412, the Clock Tower is the only medieval town belfry in England and is designated as a Scheduled Ancient Monument. Today it plays host to numerous exhibitions and is a popular port of call.
The new St Albans Museum and Gallery was opened to the public in June 2018 after a
significant restoration project. The museum looks to become a leading centre for arts and culture. It plays host to an array of exhibitions, events and talks and acts as a central hub among locals and visitors alike.
Fully fitted contemporary Kitchen with Quartstone worktops and integrated Bosch appliances
Contemporary Shower Room with modern sanitaryware with tiled flooring
Engineered wood flooring to Living area and Bedroom
Master Bedroom to include double hanging wardrobes with sliding doors
Sky+ and HD television provisions available (subject to customer’s own subscription)
Video entry system
10 year warranty with Checkmate