A large 3-Bedroom Townhouse with underfloor heating. The Ground floor has a spacious Hallway, Study, WC and Kitchen/Dining area with access onto a large Terrace. The First floor features a Living room and Master Bedroom with Ensuite. The Second floor there are two further Bedrooms and a Bathroom.
Home to the Kodak Factory for 125 years, this landmark site in Harrow is an impressive residential development that will provide up to 2,000 new homes in addition to offices, restaurants, cafes and shops set around an expansive landscaped park. The development is within easy reach of central London via Harrow & Wealdstone or Harrow-on-the-Hill stations.
The first phase of the development will provide 460 one, two, three and four-bedroom homes. The first homes will be available to move in from early 2020. Additional facilities include a free car club membership for residents, regeneration hotspot with expected capital growth, residents' gym, extensive landscaped parkland and gardens, planned cafés, restaurant & supermarket.
- Kitchen with satin finish units with handleless soft closing doors and drawers. Laminate worktops and full-height upstands. Under cabinet lighting. Fully integrated appliances including combi oven, hood, ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer. Spotlight lighting.
- Bathroom and Ensuite with white sanitaryware including basin, toilet, bath with bath screen, freestanding shower tray (where applicable). Heated towel rail. Ceramic wall and floor tiles. Shaver socket. Spotlight lighting. Mirrored cabinets in the main Bathroom, mirror to Ensuite.
- Wardrobe to Master Bedroom.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- BT/TV/Sky+/FM connectivity to Living Room. TV connectivity to Bedrooms.
- Pendant lighting to Hallway, Living area and Bedrooms.
- Pergo flooring to Living room and Hallway, carpets to Bedrooms.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Preston Bennett New Homes on 0208 954 8626.
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Integrated Kitchen with appliances
Plenty of storage space
Underfloor heating throughout