- Why Hamptons International?
- Prime & Country House
- Waterside property
- Equestrian property
- Property finance
- Conveyancing services
- Vacant property care
- Interior solutions
- New homes
- Land for sale
- Find an office
- Top tips
Our Conveyancing service is a specialist bespoke offering for Hamptons International customers.
It is designed to offer a superior transactional experience to ensure that your property purchase or sale is handled as quickly and professionally as possible.
We provide this service through a division of Countrywide Conveyancing Services, the largest transactional conveyancer in the UK.
Conveyancing solicitors will look after all the legalities of your property transaction on your behalf.
Our Conveyancing service provides a conveyancing process that is second to none and is delivered to you by highly experienced and trained specialist property lawyers who will ensure you receive the following:
- A personalised communication plan to suit your needs - as little or as much information as you need
- An introductory call - within 48 hours of your introduction, often within 2 hours
- Support to complete key documents - your personal lawyer will help you through each stage of the legal documentation process
- 24 hour a day web tracking - allows you to see key milestones of the transaction and any outstanding actions
- Guaranteed fixed legal fees - no-sale, no fee basis
- Dedicated experienced Senior Property Lawyer
- Email and text message update alerts direct to your mobile phone
For more information about the Conveyancing service please talk to your local branch or contact us.