It’s never been more challenging for businesses to navigate talent mobility.
Helping employees successfully relocate in the middle of a global pandemic is complex to say the least. With government rules and social distancing regulations changing all the time, keeping up with the latest immigration and quarantine rules, as well as the overall risks associated with movement is adding a whole new dimension to many people’s job.
Even with fewer international relocations happening, our Corporate Relocation team have seen a distinct shift in the criteria companies and their employees are looking for; from a Zone 1 pied-à-terre to a more spacious apartment suitable for flexible working.
“Existing employees relocating, including from other parts of the UK, want to upgrade to 2-bed apartments slightly further out to accommodate a study and support working from home to keep up with changing regulations. Outdoor space, amenities in walking distance and the ability to avoid public transport if required are coming up more and more” – Canan Wood, Director Corporate and Relocation Services, Hamptons.
And that’s where White City Living comes in…
New one-three bed apartments in the heart of the new White City in West London offer a clear solution to the challenge facing many businesses and corporate relocation specialists.
- Every apartment at White City Living has a private balcony or terrace along with eight acres of communal landscaped gardens and a five acre public park
- There are world class facilities on site - The Home Club includes a pool, gym, spa, cinemas and communal spaces for flexible working, including wifi-enabled outdoor areas
- Residents are surrounded by world-class retail, entertainment, education, culture and commerce with Westfield minutes away
- Adjacent to White City Living is Scale Space, a new 200,000ft2facility that will be home to leading scale ups and innovative businesses across the technology, digital and life-sciences sectors
- Fantastic transport links to London’s West End, and across central London, with two tube stations at the development entrance
- It is highly accessible by car for anyone looking to avoid public transport. The M4 and M40 motorways are both in easy reach and Heathrow Airport just over 30 minutes away by car – perfect for business travel
Get in touch to find out more about stunning one, two and three bedroom apartments in The Water Gardens, White City Living.