Selling or letting your home can be an emotional, challenging and often confusing time. We are here to help guide you through that process.
Take a look at our informative top tips below for practical advice and hints to help things run a little more smoothly.
- Our guide to the buying and selling process
- The chicken and the egg conundrum
- Preparing your home for the Winter
- How to ensure you instruct a regulated estate agent.
- Prepare your home for the rental market
- Why you shouldn’t wait until after Easter to sell or let your home.
- What are the questions to ask an estate agent?
- What is an 'EPC', money laundering regulations and the present Stamp Duty levies?
For further advice on any aspect of your property sale, let, move or search please contact us on +44 (0)20 7265 6595 or email email@example.com
Hamptons app for iPad
Introducing Hamptons International app for iPad. Download now and you'll have the finest properties at your fingertips.
Voted 'Best Large Agency' for the Third Consecutive Year
Hamptons International wins Gold at the 2014 Estate Agency of the Year Awards.