1) The Mothers Meeting 20% off fees promotion (“the Promotion”)is offered by Hamptons International, a trading name of Countrywide estate agents (“the Promoter”) whose registered address is Countrywide House, 88-103 Caldecotte Lake Drive, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK7 8JT.
2) The Promotion is open to eligible customers only. Eligible customers are those who:
- own a property within the catchment area of a Hamptons branch; and
- are aged 18 years or older; and
- are a Mothers Meeting member (“Customer”).
Employees of the Promoter, their families, associates and any other persons who are in any way connected to the Promotion are excluded. Proof of age and identity maybe required. Customers will be deemed to be a Mothers Meeting member if their relevant contact details have been received by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promoter making contact with them in relation to the Promotion.
3) The Promotion will run for a limited time only from 11th May 2017 (the “Start Time”) and shall automatically terminate at 23:59 hours on 31st December 2017 (the “Closing Time”).
4) Customers can participate in the Promotion by:
- arranging a free market appraisal for a property (the“Property”) located within the catchment area of a Hamptons branch; and
- completing a sale or let (as applicable) of the Property; and
- satisfying the conditions set out in paragraph 5 in relation to the Property,
all between the Start Time and the Closing Time. Please contact the Promoter by phoning 0207 2656595 or emailing Clientservices@hamptons-int.com for clarification as to whether your property falls within a catchment area.
5) The Promotion is subject to the following conditions:
- the Customer entering into a lettings or sales sole agency agreement with the Promoter for the Property to be let or sold on the open market (“Agreement”); and
- the Customer agreeing to For Sale and Sale Agreed orTo Let and Let Agreed advertising boards being erected at the Property, as applicable.
If the Property is subsequently marketed with another agent as well as the Promoter, the Customer will forfeit the discount associated with the Promotion.
6) Customers who are eligible for the Promotion in accordance with paragraph 4 will be entitled to a 20% reduction (“the Discount”) to the initial lettings commission fee or the sales commission fee agreed between the Customer and the Promoter in relation to the Property. Customers may request an appraisal and receive a Discount on any number of properties.
7) The Discount is not applicable to any other fees, including but not limited to renewal fees, administration fees, inventory fees, cleaning fees,costs for gas safety and pat tests, the cost of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), the cost of enhanced marketing, bespoke brochure fees, photography fees and fees for any other services offered by other Countrywide Group companies, which will all remain payable in full and in accordance with their respective signed terms/agreements. All aspects of the let or sale (as applicable) of the Property will be governed by and are subject to the terms of the Agreement.
8) The Discount is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The cash value of the Discount is 0.00001p.
9) The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any instruction and the decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10) Customers are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Discount to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
11) The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion without notice where it becomes necessary to do so. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these Terms and Conditions.
12) By participating in the Promotion you give consent for your personal details to be used for the purposes of the Promotion and to facilitate the Promoter making contact with you.
13) The Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
14) If you have any questions about the Promotion or any of these Terms and Conditions please contact Clientservices@hamptons-int.com.
15) These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English Law and Customers submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.